Skip to main content

"Age ain't nothing but a number!"

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Outlived My secret, clandestine TORMENTOR! Praise the Living LORD!

True, I had to gnaw My own foot off!
No, that half hue-man "White Water Moccasin" was not giving up shit! Nothing! 

World, My 'BirthER" was HORROR UNLEASHED! CRUEL and SADISTIC to the highest degree.

A wo/man that deliberately chose to serve satan on the QT! A wo/man that wasted Eighty-Eight Years of her Horrid life,  hating and blaming GOD,  for the "mess" s/he diabolically created,  made,  of her life.

Question, did martha jane walters really expect to always get away? s/he was always pretty arrogant, absolutely confident that s/he could never be stopped. I also believe, for some reason "mathy jane" never expected to die.

Why? My grandfather, Rome Waters , always called her ignorant and walked away. GrandDADDY would just shake his head and walk away.  Yes, he did try to teach her. He admonished her kindly, always.  Never lost his temper, never sought any type of revenge.
What did he get for his trouble? Shot dead in the heart! Robbed! The low whore , with satan's blessings,  preached her dead daddy's sermons, mixed in with satan's bullshit about never having to repent of your sins. World, that wo/man, that ordained closet Bulldagger , preached about a place s/he totally made up; "The Sea of Forgetfulness". 

(You can follow the advise of that dead lying 'hoe , if you want to, you going to Hell!)

GrandDADDY did insist on church attendance. I was born into that practice. Every Saturday night grandDADDY filled a rusty Tin tub with water boiled in an iron black kettle. The water was pumped from the beautiful pump stand , adorned with Mint Julip and a Chinaberry Tree. A beautiful red cobble stone walkway connected the Pump stand to his screened in back porch and kitchen.

The water boiled rather slowly on his wood burning stove. GrandDADDY bathed us vertically (My brother and I).  We had to stand straight up in the tiny tin tub.  The soap we used was Lye soap. Homemade soap,  that I witnessed My grandfather make. (I always loved the smell)

GrandDADDY would take some kind of dipper to pour the warm water down our bodies after he lathered us up. What we did every Saturday night , would not be considered real bathing,  by today's standards. It worked for us. No, we were not Nasty. Just "country". We did have standards. No one was allowed to get in the bed before washing their feet, Ever!

That made sense because we rarely wore shoes in the summer time.  I loved that freedom.  The dried up mud holes leading to My grandfather's farm felt like soft Baby power when I mushed it between My toes.

I have so many good memories, precious memories,  of My grandfather ,  the fact his daughter was HORROR UNLEASHED, a true Jezebel, makes My mangeled, manipulated life,  well worth all of the unexplainable, unnecessary pain. 


When I was eight years old My grandfather put a Bible in My hand and We had one on one Bible study. Little did I know this was in any way unusual. Bottom line I became a real Bible reader, not a "Cherry picker".

Evildoers like My BirthER gleefully Cherry pick scripture to find words to enslave the simple. True scholars, real intellectuals,  find time to read, to study all scripture. Every word is beneficial. 

"Not withstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest (let) that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication , and to eat things sacrificed to idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication and she repented not. Revelation 2:20-21

MY "MOTHER"! MY BIRTHER! MY LIFE LONG TORMENTOR!

Wow! Jesus told Us that our enemies would be of our own household! Jesus does not lie! No need. that wo/man,  martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux LIED!! LIED Pathologically for Eighty-Eight Years! Why? Pride? Demon possession? Just evil! Just mean! Just ignorant and "color struck" . Or just "not chosen".

"Behold , I stand at the door , and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
Revelation 3:20

Long story short, My BirthER was always a proud prostitute . Bragged that s/he was getting a hundred dollars a "pop" for her "yalla pussy" in the 60s! (I am a witness)

World, My BirthER was a high level prostitute/root working Madam,  that suddenly turned to preaching,  under ordination,  after MURDERING My Grandfather, Rome Walters, in 1979!

I do have to laugh, the entire Sixty-Two years I was subjected to that Jezebel whore, not once did s/he ever apologize or take responsibility for one foul deed. What s/he did do , was stalk, lie, plot, sabotoge, murder, maim, assault rape and molest. Say something, try to correct her, watch....wait...you were getting STABBED! Stabbed with her foul words, you were going to be lamblasted to Hell for at least seventy-two hours, really FOREVER.

You were getting some of fresh "graveyard dirt" thrown on your black ass for "talkin'".

The worse thing s/he was going to do, did do , was get the whole , entire family, her church and everyone that ever knew you, to HATE You. Yes, martha jane walters was One Thousand percent (1000%) Water Moccasin! 

All white water moccasins are extremely deadly and extremely sneaky. They just slither up on you, kill you dead,  and just slither away. I am sure if they could carry Bibles and fake preach , they would do that too.

So what? If you be righteous, there is nothing any closet homosexual, fake ass , pimp preacher , can do to you .

Be Absolutely Abundantly Blessed in Jesus' Mighty Name!

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!