Skip to main content

John Lee Hooker feat. Van Morrison - Medley: Serves Me Right to Suffer/S... Just know...

We sing such sad songs of defeat. Why? satan is certainly no easy win. But, we don't have to give up so easily. 
 I know I'm tired. But, before I go, I have one more thing to say ,  that wo/man named martha jane walters,  was pure EVIL!!!
The low , ignorant slut got involved in the occult,Witchcraft! (early in life)  Stayed there! Lived there! Dug murdered men's graves dry all around North Carolina. Delighted in Incest! Pedophilia! Group Sex! Anonymous sex, just generally freaking, lusting, controling, contaminating, spoiling, degrading, humiliating everyone s/he pretended to love.
Why? There is no why, it was her choice! We all have Free Will. s/he chose to be manipulative, carnal, common, nasty, sadistic, lying and just putrid in general. 
Yes World, the wo/man that birthed me was p diddy,  before p diddy.
I am NOT ashamed! I am proud! I not only resisted that common maggot, I'M DELIVERED!
Deliberately spreading fear. Deliberately creating the horrid , despicable situations we had to run to her for help, to be  rescued.
Bitch! Is that why you pit me on Valium? What a POS you proved to be.
martha! martha! don OLD's TWIN! I REBUKE YOU ! YOU STANKING,  UNREPENTANT SLUT!!!
 Lived a sick, sadistic, psychotic life,  "quite successfully",  for eighty-seven years, eleven months,  and twenty-three days.
martha committed every sin known,  and unknown.  Can her atrocities  be measured, ranked? No, but today as I rapidly lose my vision, just like my "father", I thoroughly realize why I still hate that SLUT!
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Al Green - None But The Righteous (Official Audio) STILL BEAMING!!!

YES! I, Rachel Gwendolyn ? , Walters, Doster, still BEAMING!  Yes! My Aura is all aglow! "None but,  the Righteous SHALL SEE GOD!"; not the wretched! No, never the predatory, lying viper, void of empathy, sympathy,  and gentility. "No man'us!" "Uuum ma ish" "Crooked" as a dog's hind leg. Sitting "'dey pathological lying a** , up in somebody's church, eva'Sunday. Swear out 'dey winning!" Ignorant , and rude,  for no apparent reason, other than to "rank", persecute, judge, and make miserable. If, for what ever reason, you do seriously enjoy,  hurting your same victims, over, and over,  again. STOP! With the same lies, the same excuses, then laughing behind their backs, please STOP! Enough is Enough!!! You've made your point. You've collected your "Tax". Yes, I've been taxed severely, and astronomically, in this "Mean old World",  from conception. Not only was I born into th

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!