Skip to main content

John Lee Hooker feat. Van Morrison - Medley: Serves Me Right to Suffer/S... Just know...

We sing such sad songs of defeat. Why? satan is certainly no easy win. But, we don't have to give up so easily. 
 I know I'm tired. But, before I go, I have one more thing to say ,  that wo/man named martha jane walters,  was pure EVIL!!!
The low , ignorant slut got involved in the occult,Witchcraft! (early in life)  Stayed there! Lived there! Dug murdered men's graves dry all around North Carolina. Delighted in Incest! Pedophilia! Group Sex! Anonymous sex, just generally freaking, lusting, controling, contaminating, spoiling, degrading, humiliating everyone s/he pretended to love.
Why? There is no why, it was her choice! We all have Free Will. s/he chose to be manipulative, carnal, common, nasty, sadistic, lying and just putrid in general. 
Yes World, the wo/man that birthed me was p diddy,  before p diddy.
I am NOT ashamed! I am proud! I not only resisted that common maggot, I'M DELIVERED!
Deliberately spreading fear. Deliberately creating the horrid , despicable situations we had to run to her for help, to be  rescued.
Bitch! Is that why you pit me on Valium? What a POS you proved to be.
martha! martha! don OLD's TWIN! I REBUKE YOU ! YOU STANKING,  UNREPENTANT SLUT!!!
 Lived a sick, sadistic, psychotic life,  "quite successfully",  for eighty-seven years, eleven months,  and twenty-three days.
martha committed every sin known,  and unknown.  Can her atrocities  be measured, ranked? No, but today as I rapidly lose my vision, just like my "father", I thoroughly realize why I still hate that SLUT!
BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.