Skip to main content

BEAMING!

FIRST

Stanking bitch 'hoe! "Ignut ass" fallen wo/man. CONGENITAL - PATHOLOGICAL LYING PERVERT!

"GET THEE BEHIND ME sATAN!"

First of all , "stanking-hoe-lying-demonic-cunt-slut-bitch" YOU DID NOT WIN! You and that lying muthafucking trump be bragging about winning. You two lying cretins ain't winning shit. EVER! NEVER! Your fucking demonic souls are on fire  and you two buzzards are stil bragging about your imaginary wealth. 

So!?

Remember this song,  bitch? Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the song I performed to as a MAJORETTE FOR THE E. E. SMITH GOLDEN BULLS!

You little nasty troll, threw some of your "dust"  on me. My knee "swoll" to the the size of a basketball. Cool bitch! BACKFIRE! 

 I still did something you never could. You had a baby at sixteenth! I WAS A MAJORETTE!

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH,  OLD YALLA BED WENCH WHITE MAN'S 'HOE! Low, maggot for satan,  you could have used those eighty-seven years to improve YOUR FUCKING SELF,  instead of targeting the entire family and legacy of JEROME WALTERS!

 If your lazy, vacuous, anti-intellectual , immoral ass , had ever bothered to read the Book you fronted with , you would have never lived such a horrid life.

"The Sea of Forgetfulness!" Bitch! The Book says YOU MUST REPENT! 

Yes, I am laughing because you pretended to withdraw your love, your low common ass never gave me, never gave us.

BITCH!  In order for me to to approach the combined stupidity of you and trump I must undergo a frontal LOBOTOMY, while in a coma brain dead .

Yes,  I'm BEAMING  because your bullshit is still BACKFIRING!

"COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM!"

"REVERSE THE CURSE!"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.