Skip to main content

Far too many of us follow blindly...

WE follow blindly, much too long. WE agree with a Book, pretend we will lay down our lives for a Book  WE have never read! Have no interest in reading, follow any clown that sounds good.

 Why? In my case, our case, we were born into the diabolical clutches of a sick, mentally ill , tormented demon. My mother was Legion!

Now 🦍trump-ers, maga-ers are plaguing me, us, pre-judging people of color only. Daring OUR Just GOD to do anything!

Just like my mother! What a WHORE! INCEST!!PEDOPHILIA! WITCHCRAFT!


  No , their deplorable ignorance, repugnant cruelty,  is not new. Nor is it accepted by “good people “.

Feared.  Yes! Dear LORD on this day I pray , I humbly petition You to do to Marta Jane Walters ,what s/he did to others for eight-seven years. Dear LORD I pray you finally expose Martha for the racist ravenous sorsorress s/he always was.

Yes, I’m still “mad”, angry, raging!  (Calm me LORD)   I finally broke down and revealed the low life , carnal slut , and not one whimper from the world. Why? Because I am penniless, “broke as a joke”? Or is it my gender?  My skin color?  My age?

No matter what, if trifling ass Martha could have ever stopped trying to tear down others in her horrid attempts to destroy the righteous, s/he could have been a worthwhile hue-man being.

S/he chose satan! Make no mistake, her choice was deliberate! Wrong but,  deliberate.


Too bad, I am not sad. The CHOICE is still ours.

“Many are called, few are chosen.” Not because The Holy Spirit doesn’t want us, WE must want The Holy Spirit.

BEAMING 💓🔥


“COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM!”

“REVERSE THE CURSE!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...