Skip to main content

Can you BEAM, Pimp, Strut and REJOICE all at the same time?

Yes,  you can if you are me. Praise the LORD! Thank You for Your BACKFIRE!

My mongrel, maggot, manipulative, demon possessed birther is yet rotting in a tiny scrap of earth , in Spring Lake, North Carolina.  Just as happy as a dead contented coon can be.

 A nice plot in a “white cemetery “ , according to her ignorant, “Diamond and Silk” coon ass.

My grandfather, Jerome Walters, the only one that truly deserves honor, is somewhere resting in a place evildoers , like his horrid daughter,  can’t touch. On the banks of the Cape Fear river away from this madness.

No, his grave is unkempt, overgrown, unmarked. ( Just hold on a little while longer.)

Miserable, jealous, envious, vacuous and corrupt, s/he threw him away, the same as s/he did us. If Martha Jane Walters could not use you for sexual gratification, sadistic supply , ridicule, or financial gain, you were going to be gone. No one prettier, smarter, or had fifty more dollars , was allowed around that malignant narcissistic pathological liar.

Win in anything,at any age, look out for the wrath of Mathy Jane.  Yes, you would be gone or reduced to the maggot s/he was “In short order”.

Mathy Jane was Michael Jackson long before Michael Jackson. A creature as evil and revolting as🦍rump eons before 🦍rump.

A low dog of a wo/man. A confused , sick, sadistic, cunning imp, an  incestuous pedophlie , determined to live “well” while secretly destroying every life s/he touched with her evil induced guile , manipulative skills, and limited knowledge of voodoo and conjure.

S/he did actually succeed if you count what s/he considered to be flawless victories.  Her countless “Lovers”, Johns, “Fuck boys” , all while “preaching “ to dummies, dumber than her dumb ass.

Far too many blind , crippled victims followed that demonic slut to her dirty little grave. I didn’t . (Thank GOD) The  fools did. Unread, un-learned, uninterested, un- loved reprobates. All happy that , that thang pretended to love them.

Pretense! That was all you were going to get from Martha because that was all  s/he ever had. Was s/he really that beautiful? According to her lying ass. Was she the genius s/he proclaimed? Of course

to let her tell it.

S/he is very dead now. (Thank GOD)

Desolation is here. Desolation is coming for every evildoer!

People so low, so spiritually deprived and depraved, they carry the Bible for cover. To prove to fellow Christians,  their fake devoutness.

I accidentally married such swine. A low , common, vile, ignorant man , that also falsely believed his pigmentation a gift from GOD. He too carried a Bible , he freely admitted he could NOT understand.  Sadly, the idiot boasted of his desire to become an ORDAINED PASTOR one day.


Yes, he was closet homosexual for GOD, for the Church. He wanted to do what he wanted to do, with his “GAWD knows my heart bullshit.”. And the idiot fully thought he could oppress me, enslave me with “Ray-chur, I’m the head of the house!”

Not lying you are NOT! Not cloistered up in a closet jealous of me! “No weapon against me shall ever prosper.”

So, I married a faggot. Dude, a husband, a man lourding over me , was never my desire. Motherhood was my dream. Thank you for your sperm , the only thing you have of merit.

The fact you are a white supremacist , or a connegtented coon, negates every word out of your lying mouth.


“What is done in the dark shall surely come to light.” Do not hate me, the messenger. Pray for the strength to know your truth.

My own mother, my own birth her, never more than a vile sadistic maggot for EIGHTY SEVEN YEARS 🔥

“COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM!”

“REVERSE THE CURSE!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!