Skip to main content

Abbey Lincoln - People in Me

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! BEAMING! Yes, I am up early ,  dancing on that dead demon's unrepentant grave, again.

BEAMING!  Over joyed! S/he was  HORRID!  Unnecessarily so? No, very necessary. mjw and d t  (Damien) , are very necessary! How else will this World come to know  the "true hearts" of wo/men?  "Ye shall know them by their fruit."



I still bristle, cave, shiver, shake, rock and cry uncontrollably, finally realizing,  what a true jealous, sick, sadistic, ignorant, envious monster , mjw always was. No, s/he was NEVER  a good person! NEVER!

Good people do not become treacherous "Root Workers",  child molesters, child rapists, sadistic child tormentors. No, good people do NOT MURDER THEIR OWN FATHERS AND FRAME HIM FOR SUICIDE!

Good mothers do NOT stalk their  own children forever , screaming, decrying, blaming them,  for her fucked up, miserable, fake life.

Wait, good people do NOT demand silence concerning such a creature. Good people do NOT pretend I'm lying, offer their condolences, just in case my tale is true.

No, good people do NOT sit up in a "building" with these horrible monsters every Sunday, pretending anyone as low, as common, as slutty, as sadistic , as deceitful, as cunning, as demon possessed , as my own "birth-ER" , to be a fellow struggling Christian.

Jesus told us to shun the very presence of evil yet, I am stuck among folk talking about; "Let it go! Forgive her!"

Remain stoic. Pretend this horrid shit didn't affect you. Hold your head up. Pretend like your own "mother" was not the lowest, commonest, sickest, fucked-up-est, miserable nigger,  maggot slut , that ever lived, if it will keep you in good standing with your fellow fake friends. 

"Call a THING A THING!"  If it is filthy, throw it out, CAST IT OUT! SHUN THE VERY PRESENCE OF EVIL!

World, mjw did NOT  suddenly become evil! The low, maggot, slut , was born evil!  Was s/he a test? If s/he was, the Walters family sure flunked it.

World, my "mother", my "birth-ER" was the manifestation of PURE EVIL!  wHITE SUPREMACY  , at it's finest.

ALL People that are still pretending that they are dumb enough to rank fellow hue-man beings by color, gender, status, wealth, age,  or any other frivolous excuse, are now fully exposed.

Do what you will . GOD is going to have [HIS] way. IT IS ALL IN DIVINE ORDER! WE ALL GOT TO MOVE!

BEAMING!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, November 11, 20/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.