Skip to main content

Barry White - I've Got So Much to Give (1973) - 04. I've Got So Much to ...


AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  I certainly know this is my song. I wasted sixty-two years of my precious life , trying to earn the love,  of one sick, sadistic, psychotic, demon possessed, common as dog shit,  reprobate.

Was it my lost, or OUR gain?   I know a few things,  as a result of old,  lying sluts , like martha and donald.    The "Church" ain't shit! The Government ain't shit,  and I accidentally married a stone FAG-GOAT!

The dummies, the absolute dummies, complete DULLARDS   are  "ruling".  The herd is being thinned with the permission of the sheep. My own "mother", "birth-ER" was the skank of all skanks, SLUT OF ALL SLUTS! The slut died UN-REPENTANT! As a matter of fact, I do believe the old buzzard was proud to secretly serve satan so long, Eighty-Eight successful satanic years.

Proud to call herself a Christian. Proud to work "roots" and conjure everyone foolish enough or "trauma bonded" enough,  to ever trust her old pathological lying ass.

Well, after my "mother" blasted my grandfather's heart out , (with the same gun that took his oldest son's life), s/he came after me. Perhaps I should say s/he turned up her heat, her wretchedness, her wickedness. Why? The low slut was demon possessed. Why? No one could keep martha jane walter's horrid ass off of graves , trying to ruin people , she felt disrespected her, "out-did" her, had more money, was better looking, too dark or too happy.

Well, anyway, I found myself in "family way" and felt compelled to marry the sorry, lying ass nigger, because, if I didn't , I would be fired for violating the morality clause of my teaching contract. (If that ain't slavery, nothing is.)

Well, the low slut my "mother" picked out for me , turned out to love Dick more than my (closet) nymphomaniac "mother/birther".  World, this muthafucking faggot , made King Kong , look like the tooth fairy. I know he had six sisters but, nigger, surely to GOD, you knew damn well,  you were always too much of a sissy for me,  you sorry ass , bottom bitch!

Nigger! Just how fucking sorry would I have to be,  to want you, to love you, past your expiration date?  Your expiration date was the day you signed that marriage certificate!  No, your dumb, illiterate, tired, lame, dry, sissified, boring, no conversation having,   ass,  tried to exercise your "Christian upbringing" on me.

No nigger, that shit about you being the "head of the house, like Jesus is the head of the Church",  is some stone bullshit!   You, and your kind  can ram all that shit,  straight up your pathological lying, ignorant, closet, jealous, envious, blessing blocking, deplorable, disgusting, fake Christian asses!

Well, I figured it all out, GOD revealed you to me. I'm cool. I didn't kill you. You are fine, just as happy as you can be , lying, living in denial. Yes, you are still "color struck", still stupid as fuck. But, who really cares?

REVERSE THE CURSE!

BEAMING!!!
***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, November 25, 20/20


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!