Skip to main content

Barry White - I've Got So Much to Give (1973) - 04. I've Got So Much to ...


AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  I certainly know this is my song. I wasted sixty-two years of my precious life , trying to earn the love,  of one sick, sadistic, psychotic, demon possessed, common as dog shit,  reprobate.

Was it my lost, or OUR gain?   I know a few things,  as a result of old,  lying sluts , like martha and donald.    The "Church" ain't shit! The Government ain't shit,  and I accidentally married a stone FAG-GOAT!

The dummies, the absolute dummies, complete DULLARDS   are  "ruling".  The herd is being thinned with the permission of the sheep. My own "mother", "birth-ER" was the skank of all skanks, SLUT OF ALL SLUTS! The slut died UN-REPENTANT! As a matter of fact, I do believe the old buzzard was proud to secretly serve satan so long, Eighty-Eight successful satanic years.

Proud to call herself a Christian. Proud to work "roots" and conjure everyone foolish enough or "trauma bonded" enough,  to ever trust her old pathological lying ass.

Well, after my "mother" blasted my grandfather's heart out , (with the same gun that took his oldest son's life), s/he came after me. Perhaps I should say s/he turned up her heat, her wretchedness, her wickedness. Why? The low slut was demon possessed. Why? No one could keep martha jane walter's horrid ass off of graves , trying to ruin people , she felt disrespected her, "out-did" her, had more money, was better looking, too dark or too happy.

Well, anyway, I found myself in "family way" and felt compelled to marry the sorry, lying ass nigger, because, if I didn't , I would be fired for violating the morality clause of my teaching contract. (If that ain't slavery, nothing is.)

Well, the low slut my "mother" picked out for me , turned out to love Dick more than my (closet) nymphomaniac "mother/birther".  World, this muthafucking faggot , made King Kong , look like the tooth fairy. I know he had six sisters but, nigger, surely to GOD, you knew damn well,  you were always too much of a sissy for me,  you sorry ass , bottom bitch!

Nigger! Just how fucking sorry would I have to be,  to want you, to love you, past your expiration date?  Your expiration date was the day you signed that marriage certificate!  No, your dumb, illiterate, tired, lame, dry, sissified, boring, no conversation having,   ass,  tried to exercise your "Christian upbringing" on me.

No nigger, that shit about you being the "head of the house, like Jesus is the head of the Church",  is some stone bullshit!   You, and your kind  can ram all that shit,  straight up your pathological lying, ignorant, closet, jealous, envious, blessing blocking, deplorable, disgusting, fake Christian asses!

Well, I figured it all out, GOD revealed you to me. I'm cool. I didn't kill you. You are fine, just as happy as you can be , lying, living in denial. Yes, you are still "color struck", still stupid as fuck. But, who really cares?

REVERSE THE CURSE!

BEAMING!!!
***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, November 25, 20/20


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...