Skip to main content

BEAMING! ROME WALTERS WAS MY GRANDDADDY!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  This is not just another day to praise and rejoice! Today is special. I feel so good! I am actually floating! BEAMING!

MANY YEARS  ago , I, WE, were born into the vicious, clutches of a DEMON POSSESSED IMP! Yes, I know full well what unchecked horror feels like. Yes, that martha jane walters was such a vile, sick, cruel, sadistic, psychopath , for so long, s/he does not even deserve to have her name capitalized..

I have spent my entire life attempting to survive evil, demon possessed "Christians" , such as my "birth-ER". ONE SICK, SICK, SICK, DEMON POSSESSED WHORE!

WORLD, You better READ!  You better STUDY! satan got your Church and gone! I am living proof! Who knew my "mother" killed, bludgeoned small animals for sadistic pleasure , as a small child? GOD!

Who knew s/he stole pennies  off of the eyes of her dead uncle as a small child? GOD!   Who knew s/he deliberately set her own grandmother on fire as a small child? GOD!

Who knew martha jane walters was NEVER more than a vile , venemous, retililian, succubus, SENT TO DESTROY THE entire Walters Clan? GOD

Who let her "Let" until s/he be taken out? GOD!

Who snatched my blinders off? Revealed my "mother", the "Church" and this CONtry? GOD! 

Please stay with me, follow my "train of thought". Why is a ghoul, a complete  SUCCUBUS , the so-called president of the united states? amerikkka is under satanic attack. A well earned attack. While WE are taught to view all people of color as "undesirables", that demonic thinking,  shall destroy everything these ravenous wolves are trying desperately to preserve.  

Yes, my own "birth-ER" taught me , Us, that ALL people of color were "undesirable", of no count. My own pathological lying "mother" taught me that I was nothing! That I wasn't SHIT! That I was nothing but a poor Black bastard, CUNT!

Why? Why would my own "mother" deliberately promote such lies for Sixty-two years of my long life? EVIL!  Yes, World , mjw was eaten up with WITCHCRAFT!  Was burdened down with Eighty-Eight years of Demon Collecting.

Yes World, if you pissed mjw off, made her jealous, envious ar tried to admonish her in any way, you were getting a "Root"! Not only did mjw freely "root". s/he freely beat, bludgeoned, raped, robbed and molested!

  My mother taught me that anyone could do anything to me, to Us, to ALL people of color,  because GOD hated Us.

GOD hated Us because "Ham" , a black man, laughed at this drunken , naked ass daddy, five thousand years ago. Yes, GOD is suppossed to be so vengeful, so full of hate, that his curse of the Black man shall live forever!

My ignorant, fresh out of Chattel Slavery "mother", claimed that s/he could do anything that ever  crossed her mind,  because s/he had mastered Voodoo and Conjure. S/he possessed the "Book of Secrets", THE SEVEN BOOKS OF MOSES!

Well World, that ignorant fallen slut,  used that book against her own family for Eighty-Eight years! Why? s/he demanded to be a successful closet Lesbian, a Madame. martha jane walters demanded to use her jackleg, limited knowledge of voodoo and conjure,  to enslave Us. No, not the entire World, just Us.

The Truth is martha jane walters was never more than a fallen wo/man, a nymphomaniac, a closet Queen. A child molester, an INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE! A MURDERER ,  many times over. A Thief! A (secret) destroyer that preached just to mock GOD and collect MONEY.  Money s/he used to gamble with or buy young studs.

World, mjw's time is up. So is d t's. If he steals this election, which I feel he is "slated" to do, so what?

GOD  knows, GOD  sees, GOD moves.

BEAMING!!!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Monday, November 2, 20/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!