Skip to main content

Doobie Brothers ~ What A fool Believes (1979) Classic Rock R&B Pop

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! GOODGOTUHMIGHTYYYYYYY! Yes, WE occupy a World jam packed with fools! Dullards! Just dumb! Too stupid to be believed,  pools of fools.  While nothing can be done, WE, you, I, don't have to suffer.

My LORD, I am so HAPPY!  For what ever reason, I was held captive by the sickest, demon possessed viper,  to ever slither on this Earth! World, all this abject misery,  I have been forced to suffer,  for my entire long life, stem from the so-called CHURCH!

I know now it is not the real CHURCH. It is certainly not GOD's CHURCH. This Institution that I was "raised" in, forced to attend for the first twenty-one years of my life, has proved to be taken over, held hostage by evildoers, ravenous wolves, men and women like my "mother", birth-ER.

Very few "Christian" ever bother to read the Book they gleefully persecute with. When they do read it, they are searching it, cherry picking it, for something that sounds godly, perfect scripture to manipulate others or justify their deep treachery.

Wait! They hate the Truth. If I or anyone came near my "mother" with the Truth, IMMEDIATE EVISCERATION, FOREVER!

We learned early through martha's trauma bonding, go along to get along, skin and grin and give that low life slut all your money, all your time. Shit,  just give up and give the vicious succubus your life.

That is what my brother did. He is a handsome genius that our "mother" took delight in destroying. He was a medical doctor, now he is ain't shit. Why? Jealousy and envy. Dear LORD , heal my brother, restore him. Stand him up, give him the strength to finally reject, REBUKE  that horrid whore he still loves.

I am certainly an Empath! My grandmother called me "tender hearted".  What ever it is, I can feel "pain", the excruciating , physical or emotional pain of others. I can't stand it. I am immediately moved to compassion, to tears.   And of course the evil doers always mock my tears.

Many look at my life , scorn me, call me stupid. My name is spat upon. I am rebuked and rejected by all my kin. Why? "Telling", snitching, revealing.  When I came out and revealed my own "mother" was a murderous, sadistic, psychotic, incestuous pedophile, ordained pastor , "root worker", I have been cast down, held down, laughed at and mocked.

So? You don't know like I know. I know time changes all things. I know my "root working",  slutty "mother's" constant, unending, relentless persecution, has made me Strong.

I know because of her deliberate interference, unending meddling and her determination to destroy me, my life, led to my marrying a FAGGOT!  One dumb idiot FAG-GOAT! Any "Church" claiming I got to love and forgive that pile of dead dog shit,  can kiss my ass. 

All the "Christians" that distance themselves from me, because I "cuss" and smoke Weed,  can kiss my ass too.  Just how fucking dumb are you? If you really believe there exists a Supreme Power,  that will hate you, cut you off for expressing "vulgar" language, you are indeed an idiot and you deserve to suffer.

Yes, I am up early, again, dancing on that dead demon's grave. A low slut , always too sorry to get up, too cowardly,  to ever so much as mumble the Truth about anything. 

The fact that any Church, any family member, any friend or kin,  that thinks silence, cloaking and cloistering for martha jane walterss or donald j trump is a good thing, go ahead.

I am all aglow in the BACKFIRE!

BEAMING!

I REVERSED THE CURSE!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, November 25, 20/20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!