Skip to main content

It's Been A Long Time

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! I shall NOT lie. Yesterday, was pretty awful for me, actually gruesome . For some reason I experienced flashback after flashback.  I was horrified , forced to remember, relive too many   of my "mother's" many acts of perversion.

SICK! SICK! SICK! SADISTIC! SADISTIC! SADISTIC!  That Mass Murderer, still occupying the "white house" has nothing on my "birther". I know for a fact, martha jane walters could make djt curl up in a fetal ball and suck his thumb! No lie, no exaggeration. THE TRUTH! THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!

Yes, my own "birth-ER" was pure DEMON! DEMONIC! DIABOLICAL! DIABOLICAL BY CHOICE!  A wo/man that volunteered to serve satan because s/he wanted to. Lost, disgusting, perverted, irrational, confused, treacherous and untrustworthy. Yes, donald rump's twin!

I did ask GOD why. "LORD, why can't I wipe this slut's memory, her eighty-eight years of sheer , sadistic, ungodly, diabolical treachery,  from my mind? Is it because I was too trusting? "

Can an innocent child , "TRAUMA BONDED" from conception, be considered , too trusting? I was never too trusting, TOO TRAINED, is more accurate.  I have NO TRUST in Anyone! NO ONE! 

I trust The HOLY SPIRIT! There exists in my heart, no trust for anyone. I can't. The wo/man that birthed me, tried relentlessly to totally destroy me , for sixty-two years, rendered me unable trust any fellow hue-man being, 

That low life , lying, jealous, treacherous slut, picked out my "husband". And of course he turned out to be a low life life, closet, bottom bitch!  Not just another ignorant, racist, color struck imp, a DEMON! S/he told me to go ahead and marry that thang. then ridiculed me to no end when he turned out to be "no count".

I trusted my long lost brother, unfortunately , he was a plant, a fellow imp. S/he successfully used him to take everything. I lost my fine home, my career, my mind. I almost lost my beautiful brilliant daughter.

Why? martha jane walters was a ROOT WORKER!  satan's side piece. HORROR UNLEASHED!  A Mongrel Monstrosity! Yet, s/he served as an ORDAINED PASTOR  for over thirty years, preached for over fifty.

Yes, martha jane walters deliberately mocked GOD. Refused repentance, cursed GOD and died. Good. That pathological lying slut had no right to "Salvation".  Any hue-man that delights in living the sick, sadistic, selfish life of martha jane walters and donald rump,  deserves every stripe, every curse, every rebuke, every good person, can spew on them.

Of course he is not leaving the "white house" on his own volition. He can't. He is a COWARD! My "mother" was a coward. Still too cowardly to repent after enjoying nearly a century of satan's bounty.

 I know s/he beat many . I witnessed her beat the manhood out of my five brothers and two husbands! (one successfully fled.) Laughed! Walked around with their testicles jingling in her pocket. Yes World, mjw was a MAN EATER!

Why? Was it because s/he was a closet lesbian? Was it because s/he hated all men? Did s/he hate all men because s/he was viciously raped as a child? Was s/he viciously raped as a beautiful little eight year old girl, or did s/he make that up in order to justify her deep perversion? Totally a PERVERT!

I know I am asking questions I may never learn the true answers to but, I also know GOD  rescued me. While I have hundreds of horror stories, do know , that low life slut,  always  meant to do far worse.

Sure, s/he got me good. So? What did s/he get? OUTED!  Her volunteer, unnecessary surgery,  put US all of of her misery! Her favorite son pulled the Plug! PTL!

It is ALL in Divine Order! S/he shot my grandfather dead in his heart, got completely away. Or did s/he?

BEAMING!

REVERSE THE CURSE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!