Skip to main content

Otis Redding - Merry Christmas Baby (Atco Records 1967)


AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  Finally! Some Truth being told, some "Tea" being spilled!

Look at that orange "maggot", that Despicable, Horrid SUCCUBUS, that played himself.  The stupid fool was the sorriest, lying-est , piece of **** , that ever slithered on this good Earth! Outside of my own "mother", that is.

HORROR,   mutha****ing PERSONIFIED! Yes, the volunteer, common, maggot, closet Fag-GOAT, got exactly what s/he deserved, too.

Seriously! "For real though", the low 'hoe was a self styled, homemade "Voodoo Priestess". A modern day Jezebel. Down to the Incest and Conjure. 

The Jezebel of ancient scripture demanded the head of John the Baptist. Why? John refused to lie for the lying whore! John refused to honor the crusty bitch! Yes, s/he had his head served up on a silver platter . But, the dogs dug her dead ass up and scattered her lying, perverted, demon possessed bones, across the land.

When any wo/man volunteers to call herself Jezebel, just know you are talking to one illiterate, poorly educated, evil, corrupt, dumb bitch.

Would you ever trust anyone that called themselves satan? Hell No!

My "mother's" name was martha, but s/he had many different aliases. mathy jane, janie, jean, martha jean, jeanie,  madame watson, madame rico, miss rico, on and on.

Poor martha changed her personality,  every time s/he changed her name. No,  s/he never changed her character, once. No, s/he was never trustworthy, honest or sincere. S/he was indeed a MURDERESS,  among other despicable things.

NO! I am NOT ashamed! I am indeed proud! Yes, the low volunteer slut for satan , got in a lot of licks! Not one, honestly or sincerely. That low 'hoe,  hated herself so much s/he lusted, s/he stalked, s/he vexed. Volunteered to destroy all of her children. Demanded to clandestinely destroy everyone s/he thought to good. 

Yes, martha jane walters , was a god, not a goddess, but a god that could od on wrong, in her eyes. The entire World was wrong. mathy was right. mathy, reduced to a cur , so low, so sneaky, s/he could never change. Actually s/he never had any desire to change. The fool always foolishly believed s/he was winning.

But, not once in Righty-eight years dis s/he sincerely try to change.

No, I owe that low, closet slut,  no honor. Any "Church" claiming I  must pretend to love that mongrel monstrosity,  that deliberately, knowingly, with forethought,  and malice, vexed, persecuted, stalked  and blocked blessing , much too long, can "f (forget) me!

S/he is good and dead now. My prayer is that,  my fellow victims,  follow me, reject that slut!  Finally, highly Rebuke that 'Hoe!

That low whore always knew better. S/he would not have been so stealth, so covert , so cleverly manipulative, if s/he were ever,  truly,  innocent.

While I did suffer,  that low cretin,  for sixty-nine years, I never would have had too,  if my "family"had not engaged in a hundred year old conspiracy,  to cloak for that lying slut.

My family would have never entertained the idea of cloaking for such a viper, for so long,   if GOD didn't have a plan. (BEAMING)

"I don't care how high you climb, don't go too far , and don't stay too long." -ROME WALTERS, my GrandDADDY!

martha jane walters volunteered to become too evil, practiced demonic witchcraft,  too long. Died unrepentant , spirital and financial status, broke as a "haint".

Reverse the Curse!

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!