Skip to main content

I'm So Excited (Extended Version)






AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Chronologically I'm "Old".  Many, perhaps most, say I am "too old"! Too old at 69! True, my body is feeble, worn out. Perhaps most of my "mind". But there is one thing I vow! I shall reveal that low life MAGGOT that birthed me, tormented and terrorized me , and my entire family for Eighty-eight excruciating painful years. ROT STANKING SLUT!

No, no, no,  Too wise, perhaps. Much too knowledgeable and talkative, sure. Not only am I proud to reveal, expose, that treacherous, immoral, demon laden "Root worker" , I REJOICE!

Yes World, I rejoice as I rebuke that horrid whore permitted to birth me, to hold me, to hold all those s/he envied,  and secretly despised, in her private hell,  until the low whore finally expired.

LORD, I'm so excited about this final chapter of my great life. While "mathy jane" did always slosh behind me, pretending to love and cherish me. I knew better. Something inside me just would not let me lie for that whore.

True, I did fear her tremendously until I finally saw through her. Old, feeble,no teeth, poor memory  and "That Boy came back home".

Yes, World, my brother returned after thirty years with some "Tea". Mercy! Low stanking slut, may you rot forever!

Yes, s/he was dispicable. Yes, s/he was a "Root worker", a devil worshiper. Yes, s/he was a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR! Yes, s/he always hated GOD! Yes, s/he always hated my grandDADDY, ROME WALTERS!

Yes, s/he was always jealous of him. Yes, s/he did blast his heart out February 10, 1979. Yes, s/he did rob him of the thousands of dollars he saved for his son's children.

Wow, mathy, is that why you went bat shit crazy when GOD just gave me a house?  I was twenty-eight years old?  I prayed, asked GOD for a house. GOD told me yes. I told you for over a year,  GOD told me [HE] was giving me a house.

You pretended to be "religious", agreed with me. When I won it , when Mayor Maynard Jackson pulled My name out of that hat , you , along with every other two legged, color struck viper, went bat shit crazy!

I get it, you reduced yourself to MURDERER, again, to get an impressive "home" (in a white neighborhood). I simply prayed, asked GOD.

Bitch! Who were you really raging with, me or Almighty GOD?  Were you mad because you made your dumb ass self a prostitute? Where you ever ashamed to be sadistic, greedy, selfish, promiscuous, ignorant , a perverted PATHOLOGICAL LIAR?

Well, low, volunteer slut for satan, you never had to. You should have listened to your stolen sermons. Should have repented.

Yes, you should have prayed for the courage to trust in The HOLY SPIRIT, not the demons you crawled on your belly to collect from a murdered man's grave. 

Your boy got his ass handed to him,  yesterday! Little does he know, he is just beginning to reap.  You too, 'hoe.

BEAMING!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Friday, January 8, 2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...