Skip to main content

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (Official Video) ft. Bruno Mars


AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! No, not just another day, another AWESOME DAY!

Dear LORD, I just dropped by to say Thank YOU! Only You LORD can save Me! Only your Truth can save me.

It  has been nearly sixty-seven years of screaming into  deaf ears. I began telling, "snitching" (her words) on my "mother" around three or four years of age. Yes World, my "mother', my "Birth-ER" was a closet, sadistic, demon possessed , DIABOLICAL FREAK!

Who? What kind of person, persons , derive sexual pleasure from exploding hot soapy water in  a tiny child's anus?   HOT SOAPY ENEMAS? MY MUTAHFUCKING MOTHER!

World, my "mother", martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureax lived and died a SADISTIC SEXUAL FREAK!  Wait.... the low whore was "loved", admired, looked up too and followed by the members of Simon Temple African Methodist  Episcopal Zion Church! 

Yes! A full fledged, demon possessed , pathological liar, an abomination to The HOLY GHOST,  was held in high esteem by Simon Temple AMEZ Church for over Thirty Years!

Why? How? They are all just like her, do all kinds of dirt , during the week, put putrid on pause Every Sunday, "serve", fake, anoint, lie, lust, beg, borrow and intimidate , until next Sunday.

In peeling back this "Onion" , this hidden , sick, psychotic, unnecessary madness, I have discovered  most so called "Christians" are just like martha. Not only are most people liars, most people are pathological liars, most people suffer with a Cain/Jezebel spirit.

I am sure suffering at the hands of my sick, psychotic, sadistic "mother",  for sixty-two years , actually prevented me from becoming the maggot s/he was. I am sure,  the fact I am asexual , is due to some sick physical pain that slut deliberately put my infant body through.

No matter, I am not sure I missed much. The few lovers I ever had weren't worth me taking off my "draws".   Lazy, just nasty ass niggers,  trying to get a nut.  The one good lover I had was a Gigalo, lazy, rather brilliant but , also immoral. A predator, another laying ass, slick ass nigger.

At any rate, having, experiencing such a horrid "mother", has reduced my trust level to a minus ZILLION! I trust No Wo/Man.

Yes, I have prayed over it. I refuse to carry the guilt that evil succubus planted in me , attempting to hide her guilt. martha was vicious, tell on her, just hint that s/he was indeed a promiscuous pervert. Get ready to get cussed out, bludgeoned, stabbed, pistol whipped and or murdered. And "rooted". martha was a witch, a soothe sayer, a homemade Conjure woman, madame watson.

martha was the Tarot card reader. s/he read palms and would gladly destroy anyone you asked, for a price. Sure, s/he pretended to heal people as well. It was all bullshit, all smoke and mirrors.

Do know the main reason martha sexually molested her own children , was not for pleasure, but Power. Demonic power , of course. s/he got it but, now that her dead ass is dead, no "power".

The slut went to "Church" every Sunday, not to cleanse, not to improve. Rev. martha jane watson went to "Church" to gloat, to mock GOD! mjw made sure her sparking clean Cadillac was parked directly in front of Simon Temple,  first. 

Rev. watson made sure s/he wore the finest robes money could buy. Yes, Rev. watson sat in the best seats, in the pulpit, white as snow, looking down her white nose at all those dummies lining up for her to anoint with Olive oil.

One thing I know, "Many are called, few are chosen." martha was a color struck slut,  that wasted Eighty-Eight years of her miserable life trying to destroy her own family. I do pray healing on my family. I do pray all five of my brothers, fellow victims, will finally come to the Truth and join me in dancing on that dead slut's grave!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES
Friday, January 29, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!