Skip to main content

Teddy Pendergrass - When Somebody Loves You Back (1979)

LORD! I am exhaling! Humbled! "My LORD from Zion!" martha jane walters NEVER , not one day , not for one milisecond,  did "mathy jane" have one ounce of love for ANYONE! Including her pathological lying, sadistic, perverted, self hating "self".

martha was lazy as a dog! martha,  the stanking ''hoe , would spend hours, days, weeks, months, designing, planning, plotting  schemes to enslave others. martha loved money, all money. s/he was just too lazy to earn it honestly.

While peeling back this "Onion", trying to uncover all the Truth forbidden me,  for my entire life, I have surmized, speculated, mathy,  became a full fledged prostitute,  at age fourteen.  It seems mathy jane was invited to the big city of Detroit by one of her mother's relatives. Being so high yalla, "light bright and and damn near white", mathy was instantly recruited. The low slut loved it, "was  about that life",  because she loved money and s/he had NO MORALS, none, not  one. Not the first one. World, if satan ever had a daughter, he would reject martha. Yes, the low 'hoe was too common for Lucifer. Damn, Judas went out and killed himself after he betryaed Jesus.

mathy jane the low 'hoe stole her father's mantel after viciously MURDERING and ROBBING him!Yes, the low stanking 'hoe preached his Sermons! Mine too. Yes, I was dumb enough to write sermons for her. 

Poor martha was so eaten up in her depravity, s/he used to re-preach sermons I sent her on tape. "Them dumb ass niggers, don't know the difference. Them preachers are down in Atlanta, them dummies don't know shit about good preaching going on in Atlanta!"

I am sure that is why s/he foisted that damn BOTTOM FAGGOT on me. martha knew I was lame, asexual, didn't know any damn better. Luckily for me, the damn Faggot,  hurried up,  and fell in love with a man , one day after I made the lying stank 'hoe marry me.

At any rate, he cut the demonic fool, IMMEDIATELY! Good bye, good riddance and I thank GOD I didn't catch a case.

BEAMING!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

Abbey Lincoln - People in Me

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! BEAMING! Yes, I am up early ,  dancing on that dead demon's unrepentant grave, again. BEAMING!  Over joyed! S/he was  HORRID!  Unnecessarily so? No, very necessary. mjw and d t  (Damien) , are very necessary! How else will this World come to know  the "true hearts" of wo/men?  "Ye shall know them by their fruit." I still bristle, cave, shiver, shake, rock and cry uncontrollably, finally realizing,  what a true jealous, sick, sadistic, ignorant, envious monster , mjw always was. No, s/he was NEVER  a good person! NEVER! Good people do not become treacherous "Root Workers",  child molesters, child rapists, sadistic child tormentors. No, good people do NOT MURDER THEIR OWN FATHERS AND FRAME HIM FOR SUICIDE! Good mothers do NOT stalk their  own children forever , screaming, decrying, blaming them,  for her fucked up, miserable, fake life. Wait, good people do NOT demand silence concerning such a creature....

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...