Skip to main content

The Dells Stay In My Corner (Live circa 1972)

The word "Stay" has a great deal of significance in the "Black community". We have expressions like; "Where you stay at?" "S/he stay over there." "Don't stay out all night."

Why? We are never permitted to live,  as anything, but second class.  We are not permitted to "live" any where. We must "stay". Stay in a hole, stay in a hut,in a shit hole country.  A shack, an overpriced ghetto dwelling. 

We "stay" in jail. We "stay" in bad relationships. We "stay" mad. We scream; "STAY" out my business,

A cage is considered too good for us to "stay" in. 

 "They" take their dogs to the groomers , but WE better not say shit about our five thousand year old "condition".

Yes, we still rank HUE-MANS by skin color, hair texture, wealth, age,  and any old bullshit , some rich asshole like *rump,  proclaims.

The word "Stay" means a lot to me. When I was eighteen years old, my GrandDADDY told me not to "Stay" , around my "mother". He told me to leave and NEVER COME BACK. 

I never bothered to ask him why. We all knew!

While, for what ever reason, my grandfather always kept my "mother's" horrid deeds a secret, we always knew something horrid was wrong with her.    Something happened to her as a small child and s/he gladly joined forces with every viper,  that ever skillfully slithered , on this good Earth.

World! martha jane walters used to go down on graves collecting  "goofer dust" to harm her enemies , friends and mostly family.  Yes ,  I am a witness! martha jane walters did that shit like , s/he really thought it was ok, normal.

martha always kept an "alter", burned candles and plotted against any and everyone smarter, gifted, talented or simply helpless. mjw as a SADIST! Promiscuous, lascivious, insatible.


Most of all mathy jane hated! s/he was always angry! Was always unhappy. Always raged! Always lied! Always demanded the best and highest seats in Simon Temple, the AMEZ church , s/he "rooted" and kept hostage for over thirty years.

No world, just like *rump  s/he could never be satisfied.

Yes, s/he was a slut, a part-time, any time,  prostitute. I have to laugh, my "mother" convinced herself , that the fact s/he got paid  for her pussy, made her brilliant, desirable.

World, my poor "mother" justified her extreme perversion by proclaiming s/he was "light bright and damn near white." That s/he could do anything because s/he was brilliant and had GOD's permission.

In twenty-twenty hindsight, mjw was never more than a "child". A child monster, unfortunately.

World, if you ever birth a child that derives sadistic pleasure from bludgeoning small animals, setting fires, lying and bullying, ....just pray, endure to the end.

The evildoers can't win. 

Sure, I "Stayed" , remained my "mother's" whipping post until s/he mailed me that shit smeared letter. I knew instantly, that shit was some witchcraft!  I fled , then. I went "No Contact" for nine years.

I was thirty-eight by then. So? I did fine! I THRIVED without that imp, that sadistic, narcissistic , sadistic, racist , deliberately blocking my blessings.

I told you, no evildoer can win! No one can take your Joy! If some Joy snatcher took it, snatch it back.

Sure, I "Stayed" but , I grew beyond measure.

BEAMING!!!
***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, January 13. 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.