Skip to main content

The Dells Stay In My Corner (Live circa 1972)

The word "Stay" has a great deal of significance in the "Black community". We have expressions like; "Where you stay at?" "S/he stay over there." "Don't stay out all night."

Why? We are never permitted to live,  as anything, but second class.  We are not permitted to "live" any where. We must "stay". Stay in a hole, stay in a hut,in a shit hole country.  A shack, an overpriced ghetto dwelling. 

We "stay" in jail. We "stay" in bad relationships. We "stay" mad. We scream; "STAY" out my business,

A cage is considered too good for us to "stay" in. 

 "They" take their dogs to the groomers , but WE better not say shit about our five thousand year old "condition".

Yes, we still rank HUE-MANS by skin color, hair texture, wealth, age,  and any old bullshit , some rich asshole like *rump,  proclaims.

The word "Stay" means a lot to me. When I was eighteen years old, my GrandDADDY told me not to "Stay" , around my "mother". He told me to leave and NEVER COME BACK. 

I never bothered to ask him why. We all knew!

While, for what ever reason, my grandfather always kept my "mother's" horrid deeds a secret, we always knew something horrid was wrong with her.    Something happened to her as a small child and s/he gladly joined forces with every viper,  that ever skillfully slithered , on this good Earth.

World! martha jane walters used to go down on graves collecting  "goofer dust" to harm her enemies , friends and mostly family.  Yes ,  I am a witness! martha jane walters did that shit like , s/he really thought it was ok, normal.

martha always kept an "alter", burned candles and plotted against any and everyone smarter, gifted, talented or simply helpless. mjw as a SADIST! Promiscuous, lascivious, insatible.


Most of all mathy jane hated! s/he was always angry! Was always unhappy. Always raged! Always lied! Always demanded the best and highest seats in Simon Temple, the AMEZ church , s/he "rooted" and kept hostage for over thirty years.

No world, just like *rump  s/he could never be satisfied.

Yes, s/he was a slut, a part-time, any time,  prostitute. I have to laugh, my "mother" convinced herself , that the fact s/he got paid  for her pussy, made her brilliant, desirable.

World, my poor "mother" justified her extreme perversion by proclaiming s/he was "light bright and damn near white." That s/he could do anything because s/he was brilliant and had GOD's permission.

In twenty-twenty hindsight, mjw was never more than a "child". A child monster, unfortunately.

World, if you ever birth a child that derives sadistic pleasure from bludgeoning small animals, setting fires, lying and bullying, ....just pray, endure to the end.

The evildoers can't win. 

Sure, I "Stayed" , remained my "mother's" whipping post until s/he mailed me that shit smeared letter. I knew instantly, that shit was some witchcraft!  I fled , then. I went "No Contact" for nine years.

I was thirty-eight by then. So? I did fine! I THRIVED without that imp, that sadistic, narcissistic , sadistic, racist , deliberately blocking my blessings.

I told you, no evildoer can win! No one can take your Joy! If some Joy snatcher took it, snatch it back.

Sure, I "Stayed" but , I grew beyond measure.

BEAMING!!!
***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, January 13. 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!