Skip to main content

⚡️ Thunderstorm At Sea Sounds For Sleeping, Relaxing ~ Thunder Rain Ocea...

AWESOME! 

"Ye shall receive Power when The HOLY GHOST comes upon you."

Power! Power! Wonder working Power.

Yes, there is Power, Wonder Working Power in the Blood. I am a WITNESS! I endured to the end! Dear LORD Jesus Christ, Thank You for taking that HORRID, two-legged, common, perverted, sadistic, demon possessed viper,  off of this good Earth , when you did.

Thank You for permitting a sadistic, vacuous , son of satan , to serve as president of these divided states of amerikkka"! Thank you for exposing all of these FOUL, wretched imps, minions, and hue-man filth,  that dare oppose you,  and have occupied the "Church" far too long.

I find it very ironic,  that I catch myself repeating my "mother's" plea,  often; "My LORD from Zion". 

Do know before my "mother" died,  at the ripe old age of Eighty-Eight,  s/he put on a front that "might cudda' ",  fooled Jesus Himself.

s/he was always "sending up timber". Laughing, putting on a show, still bragging about how much money s/he could clip, about all these men that were still trying to get with her , in her EIGHTIES!

Which reminds me; "We walk by Faith and not by sight." Except, that is a lie! Most people walk by sight, especially the "color struck", the jealous, the envious, the none thinker, the deaf, dumb, blind and the bat shit crazy.

My "mother/birth-ER" was BAT SHIT CRAZY! DEMON POSSESSED! Yes,  s/he served as an Ordained Pastor! "My LORD from Zion!" That should not be! DEMON POSSESSED! YES!

"Church", Jesus told us to shun them, NOT embrace them! Yes, my demon controlled, "root working", common,  perverted "mother",  was impossible to shed. No one s/he sunk her claws into could escape her.

martha would actually do something as foul,  as mail you a letter smeared in her own shit, deny that s/he ever did it,  while bragging to all her family and friends, that s/he did it.

Wait, after s/he clapped her hands and squealed like a pig, s/he bragged that s/he, and s/he alone , could scramble any muthafuckers' brains.

Wait before you judge me. I , we, were born into her clutches. We, all of six of us, me and my five brothers SUFFERED IN A LIVING HELL,  FAR TOO LONG!

I REBUKE HER! We were all born without fathers! that low Jezebel whore did that shit on purpose. To this very day, at sixty-nine, the only person to ever call me a black bastard , was my own "mother".

Why? s/he had a shitty life but,  felt "white" enough, privileged enough, to act like "white folks". To lie, persecute, rape, rob,  molest and nobody better not ever say Shit! 

World, mjw was pure demon, sent here to destroy mine, ours, my grandfather's "good name". To steal our anointing. To force us into silence. No slut! I, my GrandDADDY"s favorite Grandchild, am SILENT NO MORE!

For twenty-seven and one half years I watched my GrandDADDY, ROME WALTERS, endure that stanking slut "dawthur",  of his.  s/he was never more than an evil, psychotic, sociopath, a true menace to society. He was long suffering, much too long. martha was bat shit crazy. Because I refused to visit her for Christmas '78, s/he fumed, s/he fussed, s/he raged, THEN THE LOW WHORE FOR sATAN, blasted his heart, clean out! 

I lived in Atlanta, not too far from my "family", my grandfather, but,  far enough away from that piece of shit, stanking whore, low life, lying , maggot, homemade , jealous witch.  I actually found a lot of Joy. So, martha plotted. s/he always plotted against women s/he thought more attractive, more intelligent. martha, pretended to love everyone , while secretly hating and plotting , working "roots" against every one foolish enough to ever trust her.

If you think I'm raging, if my course language is too much for you, "F" you!  (Forget you)  If you demand that I remain silent because my pain disturbs your delicate, privileged, white bread spirit, "F" you.

If you can't care about my story, my plight,  because you have declared that I am unworthy,  because I am too old, too black, too fucked up to be heard; forget you. ITISALLINDIVINEORDER!

It is not about you, it is not about me, it is not about mjw or djt. It is about GOD"S promises. Promises I am standing flat footed on!

Make no mistake, satan and his demons are raging because they know  their time is up.

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!

Monday, January 11, 2021




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!