Skip to main content

ARETHA FRANKLIN - "SWEET BITTER LOVE" - PARK WEST CHICAGO 1986 LIVE



 


Lean in...learn something, everybody sitting up in some "Church" every Sunday, ain't right. I can assure you,  by my seventy years of unearned stripes, many are little mini monsters. Liars, reprobates of every sort.

Side note to this note, ladies, pay no attention to the Apostle Paul and his bullshit about marrying , if you can't avoid fornication. Fuck that shit! (LOL)

That is exactly how I ended up marrying a bottom FAGGOT! Ha! Ha! my ass...that shit ain't funny or money.  Wake up beside a man that is a BoniFied SISSY!  see how you feel.  Naw...that shit ain't funny one bit.

Then let the dumb nigger,  be dumb as a post! An read, uninterested in reading,  ILLITERATE!

Anyway, it is all good. To be perfectly honest, if one must be hated, stalked, raped, ruined, robbed, by their own "mother"; Dear LORD please keep a Rome Walters , in the wings! Dear LORD, please plant at least one real Christ Lover in the family of these so called devout, saved, ordained 
Christians".

LORD, I know they are every where, can't be avoided but, You, only You LORD, can protect!

Of course I , WE, hated the fact, something like trimp , could so easily become president of the United States, behave just like the mongrel idiot , he is and many people still claim to love him.

That doesn't make me sad, that makes me glad. I married an old closet faggot,  that delighted in treating me like shit. That little Pillsbury dough boy , really wanted me to beg him,  to love me! I was horrified! "Fuck you Faggot!" You are too short, too dumb, you don't have any muscle definition, no fucking personality and your dumb ass is rude!

The more I think about it, VOODOO! My damn "root working mama"! How in the World did I fall so low, so fast? My mama! Madame *Wilkins! What a lying, miserable, demon possessed whore!

Bitch! What you meant for bad, GOD meant for good!

So, these so called Evangelicals, just like my mother, plan to ram their of version "Christianity" down everyone else's throat , while not practicing it themselves.

No, evildoers, your time is up. You knowing sold your filthy souls,  to satan , out of obvious envy and jealousy.

My fellow victims,  suddenly developed "selective amnesia" , when the old whore finally died.  Well, they can remain stupid and silent for that dead demon, not I!

There is much liberating Power in the Truth. Why lie? Why lie when the Truth is in your favor?

All I am saying is, what Jesus said, you are not perfect. No one is asking anyone to be perfect, just give people the Truth, the real you. Totally divest of any religion, philosophy, that makes you phony. People, If ypu got to lie to prove to this World you are a perfect praction-ER of that "religion", you are a damn fool.

Sitting up in a building every Sunday,  is a form of entertainment, socialization, "Cultural" enjoyment. Attending , tithing, giving, serving, is for man. If you truly want to do something for GOD, stop lying!

Stop turning your head to child abuse! Stop promoting white supremacy!

Don't be pressured to lie, to deny , because you are the only one in your family that sees differently.

We were born into the clutches of a demon possessed liar! A witch! A known sick, sadistic slut! That is the Truth? Why lie? The bitch is dead! Good! Reverse the Curse!

Black people screaming ; "End racism"! You can't end what You still practice!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...