Skip to main content

JJ Cale & Leon Russell at the Paradise Studios, LA 1979

"It is all in Divine Order." The Truth, nothing can change that. For some reason the low, jealous, ignorant whore that begrudgingly birthed Me, always declared that s/he could never be defeated or exposed.

Yes, Rev. Martha Jane Watson actually fell low enough to thing s/he could destroy my life with her lies, guile, deep depravity and voodoo. Yes, declared her white skin was proof Almighty GOD favored her and her kind.

World, my "mother", my "birthER" was a Sorceress! Seriously, the wo/man that I was born to, attached to, held in the clutches of , was an old Conjure wo/man, a soothe sayer for her whole , entire, too long life.

No, s/he never had "mad love" for anyone, Ever! Yes, World, my "mother" left Me wondering if Earth , is not in fact Hell.  My LORD from Zion, I am not trying to criticize you, I just want this World to know how "Unjust" some wo/men can be.

No LORD, I do not believe any of these horrid maggots,  that have volunteered to live the wretched , deplorable, depraved lives,  of sick ass, sadistic,  insatiable reprobates, like my "mother" , shall get away.

No, I do not believe the people that shun me, pretend I'm nothing, pretend that I'm lying or pretend they are "too saved" to "get involved", to actually care, can block one single blessing from Me.

They want Me to think they can. Nothing gave my sadist more please than pretending s/he was innocent , confused, that I was to sensitive.  That I was the cause of some sick demonic shit s/he deliberately created.

I know "Skin Color" have nothing to do with this Madness,  

This unnecessary "Inhumanity to man". Some one in the Walters family knew, always knew, a troubled, psychotic, common slut , that they birthed,  should have been put away. "Put away" for good!Put away for the good of this World. Put away for the good of the bastard children she simultaneously flushed and "nurtured". 

When mathy was born , "Mental Institutions" , as we know them today, did not exist. "Insane Asylums" were truly insane asylums. Horrid places where masses of the mentally infirm were tortured until they died.

Those that could not afford such help resorted to tying their loved ones to the back porch, like in "To Kill A Mockingbird".

At any rate, that mongrel mathy jane certainly deserved to be chained to my grandfather's back porch. He didn't. What could he do? He just drug the low, skanky 'hoe,  to Church every Sunday and ignored her shit.  Sure he gave her plenty good advise . Advise , s/he took excessive pride in ignoring.

Well, his "Christian", Christ like persona, earned him a bullet straight in his heart, at age Eighty-four.

s/he is dead now, finally rotting, hopefully reaping. 

I don't care how many such wo/men as my "mother" invade the "Church", the evildoers can't win!

Rejoicing! BEAMING as I dance of that dead slut's unrepentant grave!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Friday, February 19, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!