Skip to main content

Sweet Bitter Love


Discovered this great song traveling on the "Highways and Byways" ,  with my son-in-law. "Son-in-Law", I like the sound of those words. Wow! True Love is possible. (After all)

No, I never found it. Romantic love always eluded me. The Truth is, I think,  "True Love", eludes most people.  It has to.  Most of US are too messed up. 

No, WE don't come here messed up but, this thing called "white supremacy", white Power, racism; is here. It is ENTRENCHED! There seems to be no way out.

WE got "religion" to re-enforce hatred, the "government" to legislate hate and the "school system of indoctrination" to insure nothing ever changes.

There is a way out, however.  It involves honesty, Truthfulness.  WE could finally have A Wonderful World, A Wonderful World ,  void of all liars, envious, jealous haters. (If WE can just just convince all liars to stop lying.)

A Wonderful World, minus wo/men like my "birth-ER".  Who the FUCK needs an enemy, enemies, prison, torture, snakes, arrows, guns and poisons with volunteer, low sluts,  like my "mother"?

Damn! Bitch! Could you have been more IGNORANT! ?  Slut! You were straight up Stupid! You can not blame that shit, your shit, on the "white man". Bitch, you conjured, created all the shit,  you rotted in, for Eighty-eight years , your damn,  deplorable, pathological lying, thieving, self-hating, carnal, superstitious, poorly educated, uncle tomming, coon  ass self!

Well, the solution for you, and trimpers,  like you, is the Truth. You muthafuckers,  hate the Truth. You bitches would rather lie,  than ever tell the Truth!  You dumb muthfuckers , insist on lying,  when you know the Truth is in your favor!

Perhaps it is best,  that it did take me , an extremely long time,  to finally recognize , how horrid a hue-man being , you actually were. Yes, mathy jane, you are one of those bitches,  that will cause a homicide.  You did, many times, unfortunately, it was never you.

BEAMING!!!

***The GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Thursday, February 25, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.