Skip to main content

BURNING SPEAR - DRIVER -

Praising the LIVING LORD!

Re-Connecting!

Re-storing!

BEAMING!

Yes World, an old low life, dirt common, bat **** crazy maggot birthed me nearly seventy years ago.

No, LORD, I can't think, can never possibly know why any hue-man being was allowed Eighty-Eight Years to Slither on this good Earth, 

never more than a Sick, Sadistic, Demon Possessed Maggot/Faggot!

I know I'm Free LORD!

I know I'm gleefully Happy!

Yes LORD

I still HATE her

(why do I hate her?)

I hate her for Pre-hating Me

The low whore that sat her stupid yalla common ass,  on her father's porch ,  carelessly getting pregnant for every Tom, dick, and Harry that came along

Had the damn nerve, the unmitigated gall to hate Me!
To hate mine
 Yes World, the old dead demon always blasted Me,
Shamed Me for being TOO BLACK!

Chose to hate Me,
Deliberately chose to lie and hate us,

Yes World,  not only did the low 'hoe hate us
Forbid Us to  EVER tell

We were instructed to NEVER breath One Single Word
About Who
About What
s/he really always was

A ROOT DOCTOR!
A SICK SADISTIC SADIST
A JEALOUS, LAZY, ENVIOUS HATER!

A CLOSET LESBIAN
A CLOSET INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE!

Forbid that We yell

Demanded that We honor her

I WILL NOT!

Yes, I am devoting the rest of my entire long,  lived Life , to revealing malignant monsters like her

BEAMING!

JAH is Protecting!

JAH is Leading!


***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...