Skip to main content

JUNIOR WALKER and the ALLSTARS - "WHAT DOES IT TAKE" (to win your love) ...The Million Dollar Question

What does it really take for this World to finally realize far too many hue-mans like my "birth-ER" and don the volunteer dimwit , exist?  Not only exist but , are multiplying uncontrollably , as I type.

It is going to take more than weak, wimpy families , like mine, families that are so ashamed to be afflicted by a full fledged like demon possessed whore like martha jane walters, most of us chose, choose,  to live in complete denial. 

"It didn't happen! No! WE had a loving mother. She loved us! She took us to Church! She was a Good Woman! She was Virtuous! " All lies from satan's dirty mouth!

i won't! I can't! I hate that Slut!  World, marhta jane walters was a full fledged Freak! A stank,  nasty Whore! An Incestuous Pedophile that controlled , pestered, poisoned, vexed, violated her entire family , and every one that dared to try and love her,  for Eighty-Eight Years!

World, that should not be! Yet it is. World, a poor, fresh out of "Chattel Slavery" couple, gave birth to a hue-man DEMON!  I've spent Sixty-nine years and nine months,  trying to untangle, trying to extracate , remove Myself , from the  entrenched, demon possessed Clutches,  that birthed Me,  to be her "punching bag".

Stank, low whore, piece of dog shit!

Yes, s/he did! Low Slut! Never did anything but bludgeon small animals, start fires, sexually molest and rape small children and infants from the "jump"!  Yes, World , marha jane walters was HORROR UNLEASHED!

Soff her fine raiment. Martha preached at Simon Temple on Yadkin Road, in Fayetteville, North Carolina, just to show off her Cadillac.

For over thirty years, Rev Watson, made sure her Cadillac was not only sparkling clean, inside and out, s/he had premiere parking.  Rev. Watson sat in only the best seats, only ate at the head table.  And was Welcome! I'm telling you, the low whore for satan was no welcome in GOD's house.

The fact that "Church" let mathyin let her preach, let her lead, proves, ain't no GOD in Simon Temple!

Why? How, can a wo/man , as low, as fallen, as corrupt, as sick and demented , as my "birth-ER" , not only preach under ordination for over thirty  but, die Proud!? Totally Unrepentant!

It is prophesied , foretold! No matter, that Slut , took her time and spewed her lying, racist, color struck venom,  on me , on my brothers, on my family, to the very end. A low whore that turned bonified Witch! A Conjure wo/man that sold "hot pussy" on the side , while anointing her "noble subjects"  with "Holy Olive Oil". Sprinkled "goofer dust" on every one , the low volunteer whore for satan,  was jealous of.

I'm telling you family, folks saddled with scum like martha jane walters and donald judas trimp, REBUKE THEM!!! Cast them out of Your precious life! 

I rebuke all low life imps!  I rebuke all blind followers of evil!  I hate you! I love hating your stanking , lying asses! You are not GOD, you are not gods! You are a bunch of maggots! mathy is finally dead enjoying a maggot's reward because the low whore finally got exactly what s/he deserves, Nothing!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Friday, March 5, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!