Skip to main content

When Your "Mother's" Love feels like Sheer, Excruciating white supremacy, misery, Or when your "birther" is a contented, compromised, color struck "Christian"

So, the Government of these United States of America, is just going to let this ABOMINATION TO THE HOLY GHOST, come, destroy, maul, molest, murder, lie, steal, confuse, ravage, torment , vex , persecute,  and ain't nobody of "note" gon' say ****?

"Well, it is what it is." WE all say it. I am not only a witness, history shall record me,  as a participant.

I voted for "Hillary". But, what the hell was I voting for? She never had a platform. She was always closet racist. That is a known fact, WE were forced to ignore. That wo/man actually called President Obama, "uppity".

She was cheated. She knew it, WE all knew it. But, what could WE do? "Endure to the End."

I feel like many people in this World are finally getting a tiny taste of what this system of "white supremacy", has delighted in forcing me , and far too others to suffer.

No, it makes no sense. No, it can NOT be explained, nor can it be avoided. While most hue-mans are in fact liars, that doesn't mean , I have to tolerate liars and faker-s.

Yes, I'm still MAD!!, Yes, I am hot as Fish grease! Somebody knew, somebody always knew, that wo/man named martha jane walters, was always a Common Pervert!  Somebody knew that low slut , should have never been permitted around helpless children and the elderly, EVER!

World, martha jane walters , was Deeply,  DEMON POSSESSED for her entire, too long life!

World! What was done in the dark must come to light!
World, make sure you know and recognize just some , of the many, many, unending strategies , used by evil color struck wo/men,  to exercise demonic control,  over their own flesh and blood.

martha jane walters had many children, so many , I am sure s/he lost count. martha jane walters was extremely wicked, no doubt. So? Her "getting  away", going "unpunished" , for her high crimes and mass murders , went unpunished, according to her, doesn't mean s/he ever got away.

World, GOD sees, GOD knows, GOD moves!.

No, the dumb slut suffered, s/he was just too ignorant, too stiff neck , to ever admit wrong doing,  Wo/man! Wo/man! Wo/man! There is no excuse for your abominable cruelty or deep ignorance!

Wo/man! Wo/man! Wo/man! When you died, finally died, it felt like GOD lifted a Zillion pound Ball and Chain of of my Black back!

BEAMING!!!

***THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES***
Wednesday, March 3, 2021

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!