Skip to main content

𝕬 π–‚π–π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–— π•Ύπ–π–†π–‰π–Š 𝕺𝖋 π•»π–†π–‘π–Š - π•»π–—π–”π–ˆπ–”π–‘ π•³π–†π–—π–šπ–’


Another Awesome Day, "Thanky LAWD!"

Wow GOD! All I can say is Thank YOU! Yes Dear LORD, You are truly Awesome!  Thank YOU for My Journey. Thank You for My  Anointing! Thank You for blessing Me with "Tenderness", a sincere desire to be righteous, loving, sharing, ...just another good person.

Thank YOU for thwarting all of mjw's devious schemes and dreams. Thank You for YOUR Backfire! 

Thank YOU for YOUR Word!Thank YOU for nulling my brain, blinding my eyes. Thank YOU for the paralysis of mjw's curses, cussing, horrid, demonic behavior.

No LORD, there was never any excuse for mjw to be so wicked, so long. Were We that fearful, that terrorized  or just "Brain washed"? Yes, "Brain Washed" by the "white man's religion". A religion , the low life, lying muthafucker gladly preaches but absolutely refuses to practice!

Be Gone ! You little lying maggots! Stupid ass, lying (in the closet) imps, preaching what everyone knows they do not practice!

Who is the simp in the "white man's Christianity"?  The dumb ass niggers! Turning their fucking cheeks, caring a cloak two miles, instead of just one. Stupid ass muthafuckers volunteering to double their struggle on Earth! For what? Heaven! Seriously? Give me my shit here! I want my Heaven on Earth, just like my white brethren. Bitch! If you didn't want me to know that, you should have never let my brilliant ass learn to read.

No, I don't know what the fuck was wrong with that wo/man that birthed Me. Nor do I really care. I have spent my entire life, seventy years, tormented, confused, disappointed, made a complete fool of , over and over! Why? Demon Possession! NO! DEMON POSSESSION! That stupid ass, immoral, selfish, ignorant, color struck mjw went after everyone that stirred her "ire", made her jealous. Embarassed her,  out did her, was "Chosen", had gifts, wisdom.  The fact is mjw, didn't need a reason, her evil was automatic, automatic and non-ending. Death was the only thing that could possibly stop mjw and death did. PTL!

BEAMING!

*******
THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Thursday, May 13, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.