Skip to main content

Bobby Moore-Searching For My Love

Thank YOU Jesus! Thank You for delivering me from a MONSTER! A wo/man so Horrid, so Hideous, so Disgusting and Deplorable, few can find the courage to confront her. As of today, May 10, 2021, very few hue-man beings shall ever so much as whisper about wo/men like martha jane walters.

Why? Why relive excruciating , needless pain, brought upon you by ignorant, primitive, savage barbarians pretending to be Christ Lovers. Shun them! Stay away from them!

Had I known s/he was a full fledged demon possessed slut, sure , I would have fled at eighteen. My first real opportunity.  My grandfather did warn me. He did in fact advise me to leave; "Dawthur, leave heah and don't NEVAH come back."

That was it. No explanation, just wise advise. At eighteen, I responded with; "No, granddaddy, I could never leave you." Notice, I didn't say anything about wanting to "stay" out of any desire to help my "mother".

World, my whole long life is just written, documented proof; "Silence is violence". Eighty-Eight YEARS of that sick, sadistic slut; martha! HORROR UNLEASHED!Why? We were SILENT! Prevented, Terrorized by the sick slut that deliberately birthed Us to be her slaves, her foot stools! 

Yes, as old and as ancient as my soul is, I shall never understand "people" like marttha, volunteer imps. Contented coons, high yalla slaves , jet Black slaves , so glad the white demon "loves" them , they volunteer to be the "Gate Keepers" for "white supremacy'.

That was my "birth-er" alright, a whore so common, so depraved , s/he volunteered to flush her own babies down the toilet.The low whore was reduced to self aborting , because her common , low, cheating ass, flim flamned too many wo/men like her,  to get another abortion for "free",  with one of her "sad stories".

My question, my concern, why? Why couldn't a wo/man as low, as depraved, as corrupt and stupid as martha jane walters, not be stopped? By the same token, why can't trimp be stopped? "IT IS ALL IN DIVINE ORDER"!

When GOD gets ready, all like mjw and trimp shall be known.  The hardest lesson I have been forced to learn , is the severe weakness, the horrid defeat,  of my five brothers. Yes, the low whore died with five sets of testicles in her grubby, greedy , selfish claws.

The fact is mjw was that HORRID! Yes, martha jane walters was a hue-man MAGGOT! No, you would not want to ever meet her., under any circumstances.  Yes, you want to get down on your knees and humbly thank GOD for sparing you the opportunity.

"My LORD from Zion" was one of her favorite quotes by the time s/he was extremely elderly. Spending all of her time in her Church,  up preaching, praying. "laying on hands"! "MY LORD FROM ZION!; a pure demon!

A "Graveyard dirt" digging, lying, envious, jealous, perverted, ignorant , primitive disciple for satan! Just another sneaky, conniving, fake ass Christian. 

mjw died swearing to her victims s/he had won. That trimp is still proclaiming his victory. All those that love mjw or trimp, go ahead!

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Monday, May 10, 2021 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!