Skip to main content

Buddy Guy ~ ''Stone Crazy'' 1961


Dear Children of the Most High, dear fellow Christ Lovers, Truth Tellers, the Anointed and the severely abused; You are Not Forsaken!

 GOD has not, nor will The HOLY SPIRIT,  ever leave or forsake You!

Why? I can't speak for others, so I shall just Proclaim, Announce, Shout for Myself; "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL EVER PROSPER!"

If some half witted, wicked, demon possessed, ignorant, yalla nigga winch,  wants to play "home made witch doctor"; so be it!

For Eighty-Eight Years mjw boasted of her ability to swindle, bully, intimidate, confuse, scramble muthafucking brains, while preaching every Sunday! Just mocking GOD!

Now, the dumb slut is dead, did everything in Eighty-Eighty Years known and unknown to primitive, backstabbing, lying , lecherous , carnal, color struck, racist, swine-wo/man kind.

Now, "Time is of the Essence"!  I must fix Me! I must permit The HOLY SPIRIT to build Me up where this World, this place, has deliberately torn me down.  This Earth, where most hue-beings are proud to behave like predatory maggots.  (With your own kin? That is some low shit! INCEST and PEDOPHILIA!!!

Bow down satan! Bow down! Ain't no fake ass license to preach going to save your dead depraved ass now!

Let'um. What did mathy get for always running down to "Graveyards" at midnight, on a full moon? s/he didn't get SHIT! The low , dumb ass slut, died in DEBT! How the fuck are you going to be in debt at Eighty-Eight and your Father left you Sixty-five acres of prime timberland , right on I-95? A House! A man made lake? Vineyards? Orchards?

Stanking ass, stupid ass slut, seriously believed s/he was smarter than GOD! Seriously pretended to believe s/he had "voodoo" power.

Well...anyone still unfortunate enough to still think or claim to love you, I pray for.  No, I do not intend to get any closer than this blog and Jesus.

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Monday, July 26, 2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...