Skip to main content

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for. 
A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT!

The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse.

Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING  to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't count, as far as mathy jane was ever concerned.

Demanded to preach! Was confident, conceited,  and common enough to demand to lead where s/he would never go. Yes, the low whore for satan preached REPENTANCE, yet refused it. Why? s/he was not sorry, that mongrel monstrosity, was proud. Yes, proud! Evildoers are always proud to deliberately destroy, lead into captivity. Why? They belong to satan. All liars belong to satan.

Shun them! Do not be intimidated into pretending that you love them, that you agree with them. Any one, any of my relatives, any so called Christian , that shuns, hates or wishes me ill will, because I dare to spill the tea on your favorite viper, go ahead. You want to love that dead demon, Go Ahead! ROT with her!

World, marha jane walters was a very "fertile" wo/man. s/he gave birth to her first child at age sixteen. Rather than accepting responsibility for her actions, deliberately slipping out with a much older man, ****** ********, s/he blamed her father for running a Juke Joint.Hated the gentleman for refusing to do the honorable thing, marriage,

How could he? For what ever reason , mathy jane, was a known whore, alleged prostitute , by age thirteen. Not only was martha jane walters a pervert, s/he was always a sadistic SOCIOPATH!

My LORD! My LORD! "All I can do is look back over my life and wonder, HOW I GOT OVER?

Yes! I am BEAMING! Over the Moon! I am so glad that Immoral, sick, sadistic, jealous, envious, pathological liar , always hated Me.  LORD,  what if that low slut for satan, had loved me? I would have become a worse monster , than that whore. No thanks!

While that skank always pretended that it was my skin color s/he hated.  s/he lied, of course s/he did. One  of her husbands, that second one, also a Pervert, was Black as the Ace of Spades.

World, Color is the excuse evildoers use when their "intelligence" pales in comparison to darker skinned people.  Evildoers like mjw and djt RAGE! Those two maggots mastered the art of raging, terrorizing, destroying , early in life.

Why? They have no power! That low slut for satan started terrorizing, burning, branding, abusing, raping, molesting Us, the children she birthed and hated , IMMEDIATELY.

My LORD, MY LORD, I am so humbled! You saved Me! Delivered ME from a wo/man , so common, so deplorable, many still fear her. I did, once, for ages.  World, this 'hoe had me so terrorized,  I did good, I did Great!  I achieved, honestly , through hard work and tenacity. Something old "root working", lazy, fake, phony, two-faced, backstabbing , martha always lacked.

 Was I trying to win her love LORD? Or was I trying to prove her wrong? Neither, I was and I am still trying to live the best life I can. I know I'm hated by my fellow man. I BEAM because I'm hated by the same people that hated and crucified Jesus. I'm hated for always Telling the complete TRUTH! AWESOME!

What ever the reason, on this day, Friday, April 28, 2023, I just want to say THANK YOU!

BEAMING!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!