Skip to main content

Love Unlimited Orchestra ~ Love's Theme 1973 Disco Purrfection Version

Yes! My LORD is still AWESOME and I'm still BEAMING!

I came to this good Earth, UNWANTED! Pre-hated by my own sick, psychotic, sadistic, demon possessed birth "mother", martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux.

So? I have Never been forsaken! I have Never had to beg bread. Now, that old horrid, secret,  depraved "root working",  raping, robbing, looting, deliberate destroyer , is finally Rotting in her sad, sadistic, unrepentant grave!

The same grave s/he dared me to piss on when s/he died.  I was fifty-eight, finally gained the courage to confront her concerning the horrific bloody rape,  I endured at her hands! Yes, World that sick,  depraved wo/man,  and her flying monkey of a husband , viciously RAPED Me when I was eight years old!


Eight years old! No, I wasn't retarded. I was legally blind but  was by no means stupid.  The low life perverts refused to spend their money to get me any glasses.

After all , who was I? I had no daddy. The nigga s/he claimed to be my daddy didn't believe her, he was just too cowardly to ever say so.

Dear Children of the Most High GOD, I know, I can testify to your sick abuse at the hands of your own parents.   This shit is not new, old perverts have been hiding in the Church preaching since the Church began.

Wo/men like my birther are the precise reasons Jesus admonishes US to be as alert as a serpent but gentle as a Dove.

 I know for a fact,  low whores gladly preach on Sunday seeking monetary gain and could care less that they sold hot pussy Saturday night.

Poor ignorant wo/men like my birther think that they are brilliant. Yes, stupid ass martha really believed s/he possessed great voodoo power.  Why? s/he was a Damn Fool! An Imp, pure Nigger!

Yes,  wo/men like martha are flooding OUR churches , preaching lies.  (The Sea of Unforgetfulness was for her lying , perverted ass.)

 Total depraved "maggot-tized imps"!  Shun them! Shun those churches that knowingly let them preach, anoint with oil, baptize, commit in marriage! Shun those fake "Christians" accusing you of lying.

Shun those color struck racists!

Shun those closet faggots! They are all faithless predators! All of them are pathological liars! Disciples of the devil!

I'm Humbled beyond measure and I'm BEAMING!

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Tuesday, July 17, 2021



Yes, I AM BEAMING! My spirit is Leaping, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.