Skip to main content

Quincy Jones Secret Garden (Feat. Barry White, Al B. Sure, James Ingram,... s/he was a

SILENCE OF THE LAMBS

Mercy! Mercy! Mercy! Thank You for Your Tender Mercies LORD! The so called Christians had Me ate up! Bound up, entangled, held hostage in some deep SHIT! 

Yes I said SHIT! Language, vocabulary, uttering curse words out of frustration, mind numbing stupidity ,is NOT a sin!  The SIN is Lying! The sin is pretending to fear a dead demon!

Awesome!

PTL! (Praise the LORD!)
I was Clueless! Blind! I never had any idea and my "family" (unknowingly) colluded with their silence and terrifying fear.

I would have remained clueless if it had not been for my GrandFATHER (ROME WALTERS), introducing me to GOD's Word, one -on- one Bible study,  when I was eight years old.

(World, no man that takes the time to sit down and nurture GOD's Word in every one he met , live a righteous godly life,  for Eighty-four years,  is going to suddenly shoot himself in the heart!  THEN PUT THE GUN BACK ON THE SHELF!)
 
Wow! My GrandFATHER was encouraging me to get into the Word , while at the exact same time, my very own "mother" was busy sexually assaulting me, brutalizing me, terrorizing me,  and preparing me for her world of prostitution, incest and pedophilia. GOD said No!

BACKFIRE! It is called BACKFIRE , The HOLY SPIRIT righting all wrongs.

While I was clueless, helpless (except for The HOLY SPIRIT) GOD was moving.  What a HORRID , Ignorant wo/mqn!
Deeply Confused!
Extremely Jealous!
Ridiculously Envious!
A Two-faced Pathological Liar!
A Drama Queen!
While mjw was all that, mainly s/he was a "Home made Root doctor", a stupid , lazy whore,  too lazy to read one single book thoroughly and properly in her entire long  Wicked life.

Why?

 Perverted!
 Immoral!
  Greedy! 
Selfish!
 Carnal! 
Foul! 
Filthy! 
Despicable!
Deranged!
Dirty!
Deceitful!
Depraved!
Sickening!
Demoralizing!
Why? martha jane walters was DEMON POSSESSED! Of course s/he was! No one could keep her low scummy , jealous ass off of graves collecting "goofer dust". No, never, no one ever could.  Did s/he lie and deny? Of course! But, "What am seen can't be denied."

I was four years old and witnessed that wo/man beat her new (second) husband into a pulp when he caught her fornicating in his brand new Ford .

I can not un-see that SHIT! No I, We, were never allowed to mention it, to ever recall it or TELL IT! Why? It seems old slewfoot, part time prostitute,ordained pastor,  full time root worker , (Madame Watson), feared tarnishing her "image".

Yes, old skanky ass martha fiercely believed s/he had an image to uphold. Yes, s/he was going to be up in that Pulpit every Sunday. As a matter of fact. s/he made a point of always being the first to arrive at Simone Temple A.M.E.Zion church on Yadkin Road in Fayetteville, North Carolina.  Not for GOD mind you, s/he didn't want anyone taking her parking spot.  The spot s/he reserved for her sparkling,  brand new , second hand Cadillac.

I now know, (age Seventy) , that was "The Silence of the Lambs". That slut, martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux silenced Us, her entire family for what shall soon be One Hundred Years.

GOD said No!

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Monday, July 5, 2021

P.S.

LORD, thank you for sending me some help. Carrying the burden of mjw and her sick , sadistic secrets has gone on much too long.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!