Skip to main content

Rory Gallagher - What In The World

Dear LORD,

Thank YOU for this Wonderful Day. Truly a Magic Monday!  Thank You for sparing Me, delivering Me from the claws, the clutches , of what has to be the evilest, most maniacal, depraved, carnal, sadistic, psycho- sociopath ,  that ever slithered on this good Earth.   Cleverly disguising her pathological lying, bipolar, wicked, jealous, envious, "root working", promiscuous, nymphomaniac  ass, as a loving mother,  (that committed INCEST because s/he not so secretly disagreed with GOD and her father),  daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, confidant.

World, that wo/man martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoreaux WAS NONE OF THOSE THINGS !  EVER!!! NOT IN THE ENTIRE EIGHTY-EIGHT YEARS satan, lucifer, ole slew foot , wore my "birther's" skin, slithering, stalking, fake preaching.

The Beauty is, ...I have to tell You! For it is written. I am compelled! I have no choice. Jesus said :"Know ye the Truth, the Truth shall set you Free!"

GOODGODTUHMIGHTYYYYYYYYY!!!

Why am I BEAMING! "No weapon formed against Me shall ever prosper!

While,  it is much too late for martha, it is not too late for my fellow victims. REBUKE THAT SLUT! Your "mother" was not in that Monster's body, Ever!  sATAN proudly wore your mother's skin because s/he not only gave him frequent, easy access,  by digging up murdered man's dirt, satan was her choice.

WE were had, sold a bunch of "goods". Everyone with any sense knew to stir, stay clear of mathy jane. It was our fortune or misfortune to be thrust into her demonic clutches.

Relax! The BACKFIRE is AWESOME!

BEAMING!!!


*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Monday, July 26, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.