Skip to main content

Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved (HQ)BEAMING!!!


YES! Dear World, friends and family , I  have been set Free from that Mongrel Monstrosity the imps on this good Earth tried to pass off as a WOG (Woman of GOD).  GOD said No! Said it loud and clear. Predicted her, prophesied against her.

Please know that I read the book of Revelation, a book that witch demanded that I , We, never read. World, why would any pastor, ordained minister frown upon anyone, particularly her own children from reading Revelation, the Bible?

Yes, World, that low whore for satan taught Us that We were too dumb to read the Bible, too Black to ever understand it.  Only s/he could,  because s/he was; "Light bright an damn near white." Hilarious.  Then I come along, Black as tar , according to her ignorant ,corrupt, immoral ,  jealous ass.

Yes, World the "yalla wench" birthed me trying to trap a "high yalla" man. Yes, World my "birther" was as color struck and racist  as donald trimp.  So for sixty-two years this volunteer mag-gut stalked Me.  Did everything s/he could to ultimately destroy me.

Can you say BACKFIRE?  Can you see Me BEAMING, Glowing through this computer screen?

REVELATION 2:10- "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold , the devil shall cast some of you into prison that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life."

WAS mjw a wolf in sheep's clothing? No, s/he was a sick, demon possessed viper , covered, cloaked by the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church! "My LORD, My LORD from Zion"! Why? "For it is written" , foretold. Yes , World the "Anti-mother" is foretold, identified by Jesus.

"LORD! LORD!"  GOD you knew a horrid, sick, sadistic, sociopath, nymphomaniac,  psychotic demon wo/man birthed me. But, you loved Me, saw fit to save Me.  Placed me in the loving protective arms of Rome Walters! A good man, a true Christ lover that covered me with his fervent prayers.

World, my birther, mjw was so fertile , I am sure s/he lost count of the number of times s/he found herself in "family way".

s/he clearly remember the five s/he about flushing for decades. Wo/man, did you really think "serving" as an associate pastor pleased GOD? Wo/man you went from smashing puppies between bricks, setting your grandmother on fire, as a small child,  to burning, branding and scalding your own children.

You swore We ruined your life. You ruined your own life ! You were always as common as a maggot dog. You could not be trusted around small children, young children, adolescents, the elderly, the cripple or the crazy.

Your dumb ass swore you found a "Gold Mine", the answer to all of your perverted prayers when you tricked Aunt Olive out of Uncle Will's "The Lost Book of Moses".  Oh yea, I watched you, observed you for sixty-two years.  Yes , like everyone I feared you. Yes, I was Terrified! Of course! Low , savage whore, you were a Beast. But, you are dead now!

BEAMING!!!

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Friday, August 27, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!