Skip to main content

"Rastaman live up"- Bob Marley & The Wailers/ Lyrics "In due time"

No, Children of the Most High GOD, The HOLY SPIRIT, don't you ever give up!

Yes, I  am bragging, sitting over here in the "Lap of luxury", BEAMING! Rescued! Snatched from the bloody,  sadistic claws of a "Christian"! An ordained pastor!

NO!No! No! No! World, that wo/man legaled named martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux , was never more than a sick, sadistic, psychotic, incestuous pedophile,  that worked "roots" on the entire Walters family,  because s/he was DEMON POSSESSED!

martha was HORROR UNLEASHED! The fact that criminal that birthed me and stalked Me for sixty-two years , seeking to destroy Me, Failed,is Good News! Praise the LORD!

NO, I am not ashamed! I am proud! I am safe and secure in Jesus'arms. Why anyone would attempt, desire to block My blessings , keeping such two legged vipers such as mjw secret,  is beyond My faith. I can not begin to comprehend why any one refuses to expose such hue-man beings.

You must be in agreement or serious unbelief.  No, matter, GOD got this!

*******THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*******
Sunday, September 12, 2021

BEAMING!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...