Skip to main content

Glory, oh my lord lord lord lord pt 1

BEAMING! "Oh My LORD, LORD, LORD!"

Humbled! Shouting GLORY! Thanking My Blessed Jesus for My "Grand Rising"!

World a Mongrel Monstrosity came to this Good Earth and mocked GOD! Yes World,  a poor confused, ignorant, immoral, foolish wo/man demanded to live the life of a Monster!  Claiming s/he possessed magical power, singing her song to Us, her captives , for every day s/he chose to envy Us, blame Us, then totally annihilate Us. 

A selfish, greedy, carnal, sadistic, immoral cretin slithered on this Earth un-tethered , loose, for Eighty-Eight Years!  Was s/he happy? S/he always claimed to be the most brilliant and beautiful wo/man to ever grace this Earth. Yet, you better no mention her "mistakes", mishaps. Do, try , see what would happen. Your blood would be shed and if her  savage beating you manage to escape, it was not over. 

mathy jane the demon became the "thorn in your thigh". My "mother" claimed her deep secret hatred for me steamed from revealing the fact s/he was deliberately torturing my brother and I with hot soapy enemas , when I was four.

While the "hot soapy enemas" ended immediately but the sick, sadistic, treachery increased maliciously with each passing day.

How did s/he get away? Fake preaching, pathological lying and voodoo? No, s/he never got away, s/he just got by. Now s/he is flung into the outer most realm and is rotting.  

Rev martha watson demanded to be "Loved", feared, welcomed, "ordained",  while nothing but a "yalla egg sucking mongrel dog." A fool! One complete fool. Unstoppable! Unapproachable!

World, the wo/man that birthed me had two sides, two personalities that were polar opposites.  One was the real "mathy jane", the other was for show.

The real martha jane walters was a viper.  A wo/man so wicked, common and demon possessed , s/he not only "self aborted" five of her own babies, never stopped bragging about it.

The real martha was a savage brute, always. A murderer! A soothe sayer! A plotter, a stalker. The fake martha was sweet, kind, loving, encouraging, preached wisdom.

BEAMING because I'm glad they are both dead!

*********THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*********
Friday, October 29, 2021


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!