Skip to main content

I tried for to seventy years to tell you so....


Hell yea, I'm floating ! Saved! Lifted from satan's lowest pit.  Yes World, I am the stone the builder rejected.  The pretty little brown girl born into the demon possessed clutches of a known psychopath.  A thrown away baby thrown to the racist perverted wolves by my own "mother".

 Yes s/he , (martha jane walters) lied to me, Pure hated me with a passion. Stalked me like the vicious, savage, brutal,  sadistic , closet "homosexual", jealous, envious, pathological whore,  s/he always was.

Untrustworthy! But, if you so much as looked at her sideways, attempted to resist or criticize her in the least, you were stalked and hated FOR as long as that "thang" slithered on this Earth.

BEAMING! Here I am , Ova'Heah shouting GLORY! Praise the LORD!

World,  any person so terrified , so defeated, so carnal, so disingenuous,  they volunteer to live in the "Closet",  practicing "homosexuality", witchcraft, incest, pedophilia and murder.   Is the same person that can easily,  secretly,  hate and despise you , while putting on the most perfect front . Preach like Paul on Sunday and make a rabid dog ashamed on Monday.

"Every shut eye ain't sleep, every good-bye ain't gone" and some ordained preachers are sidepieces for satan.

World, any wo/man that self aborts five of her "infants" , can and will hunt you down like the secret mongrel dog s/he(secretly) always  was .

Don't cry, don't fear, Rejoice! Stupid "mathy jane" never had any excuse. s/he was what s/he was,  because that is exactly what s/he wanted to be; Horror Unleashed! satan wearing my "mother's" skin.

BEAMING!!!
*********Sunday, October 31, 2021*********

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...