Skip to main content

Doing It To Death (Pts. 1 & 2)Come'heah! Don't be stupid yo'whole life!


"It is what it is." Period. No, it is not what it ain't. You can put lipstick on a pig, that don't make the ugly hog a prom queen.

Well, ...once again I am trying to warn this World about low life, immoral creatures like my "birther".  World, prepare your hearts and mind to be polluted, fouled, soiled by my testimony. Foul!Foul! Foul! 

All I can do is shake my head. Not only was the fe/male that birthed me common, s/he was Low Common! 
Unusually highly demon possessed.  FACTS! Facts that low life maggot whore devoted EIGHTY-EIGHT YEARS to "quietly" committing atrocity after atrocity , after one horrid act of demonology after another.  All  while playing saved, sanctified and on her way to heaven!

(Stankin'ho was never more than lucifer wearing my "mother's" skin.)

No such thing, just another nasty, carnal, ignorant, demon possessed , selfish,  greedy,envious, racist, color struck,  "root working",  fallen whore. A Thang that lived too long, did too much, committed far too many crimes against nature and man, slithering, menacing, blessing blocking, lying, murdering, destroying...mostly refusing to be held accountable for anything, ever.

Yes World, like so many,  martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux refused to reap, to take her licks, to accept responsibility for her unending atrocities . Mathy was all too glad to fuck in her bed but nothing short of GOD laying hands on her,  and forcing that lying slut to lie in her  hard bed of INCEST AND PEDOPHILIA , group sex, and sadistic practices that shall remain sealed. was ever going to happen.

So? They were still done, still committed , even if martha pretended s/he had nothing to do with it or was not in any way involved .  s/he was guilty! Always caught with bloody, sadistic, cruel hands that s/he claim GOD cleansed every  Sunday , because s/he was so good at fake preaching.

GOD said No!

  There was one major problem with mathy's style of "living". It was FILTHY! ABHORRENT! Disgusting! Intolerable! Yet, that low whore was successful. I'm the only creature,  s/he spawned for her selfish pleasure,  that refused to sully my soul,  attending her sorry ass, fake ass funeral.

I couldn't do it. I didn't want to do it and I'm glad GOD gave Me sense enough to not do it.

*********THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*********
Friday, November 12, 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!