Skip to main content

Hello from Anthony Hamilton...(Live)

Owwwwwwww! In My groove. Ova'here rejoicig like a ***************! Sometimes just knowing you did the right thing for the innocent , is the greatest reward.

That was my GrandDADDY!  (Our Quiet Hero) I hear you granddaddy! Heed your wisdom and warnings every day! I just want to thank you. Yes, I'm bragging because I know that it was your fervent prayers that kept Me from committing a carefully planned, well deserved , justifiable homicide,  on this exact date, (November 11, 1984)

Thirty-seven years ago I came within seconds of ending a sorry muthafucker's, sorry, muthafuckin' , closet,  faggot life!  While I'm sure that simple, retarded, country, sissyfied, mentally challenged, poorly educated, cretin,  thought I suddenly snapped. No such thing ! My anger was by then deep seeded rage, resentment and  an "Emotional shit hemmorage"!

Yes! I saw Blood! Demanded Blood! Considered ways to suddenly eliminate this "piece of shit" ! A worm I accidentally married . I calculated the many and best ways to get away, scot free, no hint of an investigation. 

Yes, the possibility of my going to prison for killing that sorry nigga, didn't phase me as much as. I just didn't want to leave my innocent, beautiful , brilliant bab, y in the hands of that sick, savage , closet whore, my "birther". 

I reviewed every possible senario.  I knew I could do it, shoot the nigga' dead in his fuckin'head and scream "self-defense".  It was self-defense in My mind. Sorry nigga ain't had no business persuing Me, with his lying ass.  "Murdered is what you get bitch! Because murder is all your sorry ass deserves. Actually, I felt like I would be doing society a favor. One less nigga maggot.

My anger had been slowly brewing, simmirring for quite some time.  Since I found out the pathological lying muthafucker , deliberately impregnated Me! The bitch trapped Me!  He was not divorced! Not only that , the dumb muthafucker did not have an actual college degree! Sure, he attended (a few)colleges for years and years, yet remained too intellectually deficient  to know he was too intellectually deficient to ever earn , steal, beg or borrow an actual college degree.

Thus his, hers, their , secret envy and jealousy of Me, towards Me.  Niggers want to be seen, known as smart , or at least sound smart. But niggers, imps refuse to read! No they won't read ,  listen or reap!

My low life, maggot birther refused to reap! Died lying! Pretending! Putting on a show for fellow liars, fearers and fellow idiots.

I won't!  I have no need. Rome Walters was My grandfather! My GranDDADDY! He prayed for Me!  I Rejoice!!!  Thank YOU Jesus!

*********THE GWEN DOSTER DIARIES*********
Thursday, November 11, 2021



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!