Skip to main content

Andrew Ripp - Rejoice (Official Lyric Video) "From deep, excruciating Pain to Power"

"First givin' honor to GAWD who is duh head of my life" ; The words I was guaranteed to hear repeatedly in "My community".

"My Community", my people, my flesh, my friends, my family that still hate me , shun me, avoid me because they do not want to know the Truth.  I certainly get why, however: "It is what it is!"  mjw rolled up on this World, stormed into "My Community" like a Ravenous Wolf, a Monster, a Mongrel Monstrosity that No one could correct.

For whatever reason mjw always bragged about her sharp, brilliant "Predatory skills". "I sold dem dumb ass niggas lip reducing cream when I was sixteen"

I know that GOD is good! World the wo/man that birthed Me,  deliberately,  by design, sat down with satan and her cherished  "Lost Book of Moses" , and cold calculated My fate of total destruction.  GOD said No!

mjw, my own mother put me on the fast tract to sadistic immorality from birth!  Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! I never had a chance! I was doomed.  Who was going to believe the shit I saw with my own eyes? Nasty! Nasty! Nasty!

I (We) never had a chance! Confused, brutal, primitive, savage, ignorant, demon possessed mjw was determined to destroy Me (Us) from our un-welecome births. So?  That Book these low, slimmy Jesus pimps carry for show assures Us "Every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is LORD!", not your "Goofer dust" dead swine! Viper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.