Skip to main content

Joey Quinones - Don't Tell Me (You can't tell Me I'm not BEAMING)

GOD you know you are AWESOME! Your Tender Mercies endureth forever. LORD Thank YOU!  LORD I'm Screaming to the Top of My Lungs! 

How? Why? A sub hue-man Malignant ,  Sadistic Psychopath was not only my birthER, the stank hoe stalked Me for Seventy Years!  Sixty-two in the flesh!  Yes, World martha jane walters was a hue-man, two legged viper Maggot.  Sadly, not by accident , by choice! Yes, World mathy jane walters was a yalla house nigga! 

A vile immoral creature that the "System of white Supremacy" created. So? The slut knew better.  Of course s/he did. If s/he didn't know, the low maggot incestuous pedophile would not have hidden it so well, for so long.

So! I am not about to cloak for that dead demon or the live one that My birthER manipulated Me into marrying, sullying My soul. 

World I'm warning you, serving notice on mathy's fellow maggot fiend, ronald williams.  Two common ass peas in a pod. Both "high yalla". Both stupid  and perverted enough to count their skin color as a blessing from their god. (It had to be their god, no Christ loving person could ever stoop as low as those two maggots.)

Anyway, they both made Me miserable as long as they could. BOTH  HORROR UNLEASHED!!!

Yes, you little piss ant punk that tried to reduce Me, Rachel Gwendoly Doster to the dung you are, the dung on the bottom of your shoe. It can't be done. You stupid illiterate!  Just what made you think you were so much as worthy of My attention? 

I am still not destroyed and you are still a pathological  lying fag that has to be hidden, cloaked because no maggot could ever respect the likes of you and martha.

BEAMING!
World, I just want you to know, being married to that lascivious, pathological, jealous, sissified mental mental was pure MISERY!  (LOL) The  miserable little retard wanted to be thought of as smart without ever cracking a book. That is why he wasted eight years attending some one's college. (Just like that illiterate ass martha) 

World, when you have enemies like martha and ron you don't have to wish them any bad luck. They are stuck with themselves. That thang knows exactly what he did to me, when and why. No, he never has to fake an apology to me. He can ROT right along with sub hue-mans of his elk and kind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...