Skip to main content

Long White Cadillac (2002 Remaster)"When Your Desolation Comes..."


Ova' heah Rejoicing! Marked safe from a scummy viper, a wo/man so low , sadistic and lost s/he delighted in murdering for fun.  Yes , I'm BEAMING! Just as happy as I can be,  as My LORD restores Me!

Yes, I'm humbled! Grateful! Yes, I remain prayerful for all My Kit and Kin. Yes, I know GOD is Good! Yes,  I know The HOLY GHOST always guarded and keeps vigilant protection over Me! Thank You LORD!

That poor,  misguided wench,... sadistic, immoral, untrustworthy,  Uncle Tom.   That Color struck viper,  that birthed Me to be her footstool , turned out to be an Absolute Blessing.  Why? The low whore set such a horrid, disgusting example , I always did (strove)  everything ,  in my power,  to be the exact opposite of that miserable cunt!  Mercy Jesus! The LORD knows martha jane walters Was  Horror Unleashed, Always!

So? s/he was Predicted! Prophesied and s/he did Not disappoint! LOW!LOW!LOW! That demon possessed thang committed so many atroscities in Eighty-eight years , the average person would rather gouge their own eyes out before admitting martha jane walters was always the viper s/he was.

Take heart, darling children! Learn from that volunteer imp's mistakes. Live the rest of your life for You! mathy the Maggot is dead and gone. Unrepentant, yes. So? "It is All Good!"

I am BEAMING, almost astonished, recognizing how that homemade witch mjw used her long white Cadillac to slay Me many times. This one time was right around 1977. I was "staying" in College Park, Georgia. Yet, I worked in Sandy Springs. An all white public school in Fulton County.

I remember being treated like Martin Luther "Coon" from the first day I set foot on that Racist, anti-Black, Color Struck campus.  Anyway, I was miserable! Openly hated by My white colleagues for simply existing.

I really could not worry about those imps. I was born into the clutches of an ignorant, color struck imp. There is no escaping demon possessed idiots. They are every where. They are predicted. The best thing my low, immoral, sadistic birthER did for Me, was target Me!

I'm sure when The HOLY GHOST looked down from Heaven and saw what that Maggot mathy was doing for a living, doing for fun, doing to Me, GOD said NO!

It was while I was driving that long white Cadillac back from Fayetteville (NC) that Jesus got in My car! Whispered in My ear that I should move. Jesus told Me that I was being set up, that I was going to become a victim of a burglary . That I should be very careful, there was a possibility that I just might get killed.

Sure enough, about a month later, I drove that long white Sedan Deville Cadillac up to My first floor apartment , and as I attempted to unlock My door I hear My stereo playing My new album "Secrets". Gil Scott Heron's "Angel Dust" was blasting from My apartment.

I could not get in My apartment immediately, the dead bolt was on. I was puzzled. Why,  I wondered (I never bothered to put it on).  As I fumbled with My locks the thief fled out My sliding glass backdoor.  Taking all the cash I had hidden in My Bible.  I am pure BEAMING and leaping straight up and down in My Spirit.

That low life thief stole all My drugs! My birthER who was the head of Drug Enforcement of Womack Army Hospital (Fort Bragg) had hooked me up! I had every narcotic known to man! Man, I had enough drugs to last for YEARS!  My bathroom was full up!

Valium was My drug of choice, however. Luckily for Me, My lame ass took it by the directions. I was still messed up, however. When the thief stole My stash, I went Cold Turkey.  BEAMING! "Won't HE do it!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!