Skip to main content

Joe Hinton - Funny (How Time Slips Away)

Well Hello there,
I am doing fine
I know you would not know
You always being so busy and all

I got it
I fully understand your plight
Trying to raise "Your Family"

I used to have a family
Small,  but it was Great

So I foolishly thought
Then one day,  this old half blind woman
Took too many blows to the head
The fool said: "Shit! I wasn't included anyway."

"You can not miss what you can't measure"
So go now

Live the rest of your very long , exciting, fascinating Life
Sharing with people that sincerely care
People that love for real
People that don't remind you of the BURDEN
you truly are

Of course
Being a "Burden" is the best part of Life

Babies are wonderful Burdens
The elderly are certainly Burdens if you refuse to see or honor their Gifts
If you prefer to poke fun, make jokes because there is just something about them that you HATE

Of course you shall NEVER tell
Revelation and Truth is Not part of your makeup

Never beg anyone to be with you
Never put yourself under anyone's foot

No, We don't get to decide how long We live
But, We can certainly determine how We live

I for one Choose to LIE AND CLOAK FOR NO ONE!

Don't do it
You will ROT from the inside out

Never hate anyone's Gifts
All Gifts are from GOD
If you hate My Gifts
You hate GOD

If you hate GOD 
You are in Bad Shape

I'm so sorry




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.