Skip to main content

70's Soul - Al Green, Commodores, Smokey Robinson, Tower Of Power and more

Greetings Scholars!
Sending much Love and sincere salutations
To the true seekers of Rightousness
Men and Wo/Men still in the trenches
On the Battlefield fight for Justice
Justice for everyone
Not just US

May The GOD of tender mercies be with you for your Entire Long Life
May the GOD of Abraham always smile upon you

Because I made it OUT!
Just because I am rescued!
Delivered from a deep Dark Demon,  far too many were always too terrified to face
Here I am "Gwen, the family snitch"

No, I'm not really a  Snitch, never have been
What I am , is,  a Truth Teller

I know , clearly remember what that low slut for satan did to Me
For sixty-two years, a HAINT, Stalked, persued Me!
All the while screaming: "Don't nun of you black ass neggars eva tell on ME!'

Do not put on a robe , clerical gear,  to fool anybody
Do not preach; "GAWD , sits high and looks low" 
knowing full well you are E V I L !
Envious
Jealous
Just another Greedy imp, up to No Good

You lad the world as a champion for social justice
Knowing full well you were/are Unworthy
That you never had anything but hatred and degradation on your small mind

Well, if you had read that Book thoroughly, the way you should have
You would have Repented
Come clean 

Perhaps you couldn't
Just maybe, you were not chosen
Maybe you were sent here to do what you did
Just to set zillons of satan's captives Free!

No, you didn't want me
Never did
You openly declared Me TOO BLACK
for sixty two years

Declared yourself ;"Light bright and damn near white"
"I can't lose fo'duh the stuff I use
You can't win fo'duh you in!
(followed immidiately by a satanlaugh, a schrill laugh , the squeal of a pig, then the low 'hoe slut would clap her talons)

Sure, My skin is Black
Not My soul

No, you NEVER loved me
couldn't bear to see me, 
you hated being forced to tolerate Me

So!?
My GRANDDADDY
ROME WALTERS
Always Loved Me

I'm Cool with that!
I'm BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.