Skip to main content

Muddy Waters - My Father's Place Old Roslyn. 1979 BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!

Dear World; In 1974 I accidentally married a "Stone FAGGOT"! Please do not get in your feelings, totally dismissing Me , assuming I am  someone that is "anti-GAY". No such thing. I am pro Love, Pro Truth, Pro Live and Let Love.

I am revealing this aspect, this part of My horrid long, exciting, blessed  life,  because I am COMPELLED! I Must!

Please permit Me to share a little of My background. It is important that you know, that I KNEW, I KNEW from"Jump Street" , from MY unwanted birth, something was very wrong with that wo/man.  Wrong is certainly an understatement for a modern day "Root Worker", on old nasty ass, common ,pathological lying, narcissistic, sadistic, sociopath.  Another common , carnal , selfish, ignorant , greedy ass whore ,that lived EIGHTY- EIGHT YEARS,  playing GOD. Bragging on her milky white skin and "Good hair".

World, My "BirthER" was a low fallen wo/man that Refused to ever get up.   No,  the low whore refused to try. Preferred to lie, rage, assault, and make every person that had  to interact with her SUFFER! 

That wo/man named martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux was one disgusting MAGGOT/FAGGOT.   Wait, do not feel sorry for her, a low maggot whore for satan is exactly what
mathy jane" chose to be. 

Sure, I am certain there are still many,  trying to pretend they sincerely honor that dead piece of dog shit. I WON"T! I flat REFUSE!

While claiming to be ordained, while preaching every Sunday , for far too many years , the fact is , that wo/man was never more than satan's side piece.  Never  did anything but BULLY, TERRORIZE, MURDER, RAPE AND MOLEST as many  innocent "children" as s/he could .

Yes, I married a FAGGOT! A (man) of extremely low morals, also a Pathological liar. An ignorant, uneducated IMP, also in love with his skin color. Another woman hater. A fake "Christian" just like trump and his zillion demon possessed Christians.

I  just want to warn  those about to be blessed with cancellation of their Student Loan debts.   Your road is not going to be easy because very few so called Christians actually love Jesus Christ. 

The deaf, dumb ,blind sheep love to "attend Church".  Most of the "Christians" still attending "Church" are not going to please GOD.  They are there to "get over", to please their fellow man.
To get a "blessing", to get paid, to hear some good music and most of all,  to have some where to park their fine car, wear fine clothes and "flex".

I just want to encourage all of the "Throwed Away babies", just like Me, "Jesus Will Fix It!"






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!