Skip to main content

5th Dimension One Less Bell To Answer (HQ Stereo) 1970 Keep living , hopefully you will finally realize "Religion" has nothing to do with Righteousness


PTL!!!

Whew! Glad that **** is gone! One less sadistic pervert that loved "religion",  more than GOD. One less stank,  secretive,  "bi-sexual",  incestuous pedophile "closet dweller". 

While I hate that "Thang" rose as high as s/he did. It is a good thing. How would WE know, how could WE ever discover,  how fake most so-called Christians really are?  

Most people lie so much, it is expected.  Tell the Truth and get HATED! Put out of your own family. No one will have anything to do with you. It is the Truth, I have been treated like a leper in my own family because I always refused to keep quiet about martha's PERVERSION! 

Another nasty, stanking, toothless, miserable monster up preaching and praying , (like clockwork) every Sunday! Just another lying, slippery serpent that slithered into another pulpit, unawares.

No one will come out and tell you. Your closest "loved ones" shall always have a good  excuse for not spending any quality time with you. "Excuses" that you can not successfully challenge. So , what  if you do challenge them, you shall be just as hated, cursed and put aside.  So, why disturb your own peace?  I am seventy-one years old, hated and resented every single day of My long life.  "It is what IT is."  

Am I used to it? Being hated is nothing you can ever get used to. At seventy-one , I am still surprised when anyone goes out of their way to insult or hate me. But, I certainly do expect it. 

Why? What did I do? What am I accused of? Being born "Too Black", an unwanted Bastard and too mouthy, a person that always talked too much, the "family snitch".

Well, I am glad I am who I am, what I am. I am glad that slut martha , and that FAGGOT,  ronald* never wanted Me.  Both hue-man pieces of shit! If I am expected to keep those buzzards, those Cotton mouth water moccassins, a secret, it won't happen!

I shall never love or forgive those two hue-man Maggots!  Both slugs, white slimy skin and no talent,  other than running a "Con"game, living predatory lives and both being total jealous Faggots!

For some reason that ENTITY; martha jane walters is protected by some serious demonic forces. I have tried for Seventy-One years to reveal that foul demon, to know avail. I won a house in 1979, the slut got jealous, rooted Me out of the house, now worth over a quarter million dollars. The dead slut is happy , along with her Flying monkeys and I'm old and broke. 

Sure, I am broke, but who isn't? No one has anything for real. Plus, how much does one person need?  That low slut martha wanted to punish Me because s/he was a Maggot. S/he wanted to punish Me for My honesty and integrity. S/he did. s/he did a great job of reducing Me to dung. So?

The low slut lived Eighty-Eight years,  as a low slut,  and I shall never honor her! I shall never feel compelled to cloak for swine like martha jane walters and ronald "Faggot-piece-of dead-dog shit".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!