Skip to main content

"Amazing Grace" YES!!!

"Giving honor to GOD who is the Head of My Life"!

Dear Evildoer, please do not take offense but, you are a Pathological Liar. No, it is not an insult, just the pure , unadulterated Truth.

I don't care about you raging, crying, insulting, belittling, doing everything but,  accepting the Truth. If one lie is in it, GOD, The HOLY SPIRIT is Not in it!

 GOD , The HOLY SPIRIT did Not ever permit that Cotton Mouth Water Moccasin, martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux, to  get away with anything, ever.

Sure, s/he escaped man's punishment, was never held accountable in a court of law,  for her long , low , filthy life.

So? s/he had to look in the mirror. s/he shaved her little side whiskers everyday. Knowing full well s/he was an ABOMINATION TO THE HOLY GHOST!  Pretended to love GOD, [HIS] Word  decade after decade, for EONS! Yet, s/he died a Monster! A filthy Monstrosity! For some reason martha jane walters was always content with "Fuckery". Just live everyday in miserable fake-ery, fuck-ery , Raping, robbing, molesting, "rooting" killing destroying with Glee, while preaching every Sunday!

 Lying, stealing, killing, blessing blocking, the way of this evil World.  Being sadistic, pretending, practicing filthy proclivities that s/he knew none of her victims could find the courage to ever reveal.

Well; IT is what IT is. I am laughing, the irony of this moment is incredible. I hate all liars! I hate evildoers that seriously believe  throwing a smattering of Truth in their lies , makes them tolerable, "Good people".

I hate sneaky ass liars like that faggot I accidentally married, ron! Nobody sent for that little short ass sissy! Fucking ILLITERATE! FAKE!!!Sissy-fied piece of dead dog shit. (No, this one is Not, was Not worthy of that honor bestowed on him)

That was a signal, an alert. Yes, I'm paying attention. I know many side with wo/men like martha, ron, etc. So? GOD will get them. My question is why? Why volunteer to be a two faced back stabbing liar? Why be jealous of anyone, ever? 

"Hold your head up and do the best you can." "Never do anything you would be  too embarrassed to admit you did."

 My ignorant , slutty "mother" sincerely believed nothing was her fault. Nothing! Ever! Well, that is what s/he claimed. While s/he did in fact beat, bludgeon and destroy far too many in her Eighty-Eight year "Tirade", what did s/he get, win? Nothing! Just another dead nigga.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!