Skip to main content

Junior Wells - Messin' With The Kid "You can be an empty vacuous imp, if you want to."

Ova' heah BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE! Just as Country as I wanna be! Why? "Be not envious of the ways of the oppressor."

Weather WE ever admit it or not, WE are all struggling with OUR "Oppressors".  An "Oppressor" is someone or something that demands to rule over you. In My case; a filthy, ignorant, fallen wo/man that refused to ever "Get UP'. 

That is to "Get UP' legitimately, through hard work, study and practicing true "Christianity".  No, that was not the way of martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoureaux.

World, that wo/man, My "BirthER" was going to defeat GOD, destroy The HOLY SPIRIT, at all costs to Your JOY.   Unfortunately for US, that low slut for satan, that demon possessed creep, her joy , was OUR pain. Always! 

Worse, not only did the low whore for satan, that white mouth water moccassin , never, NEVER, let on! s/he deliberately sullied GOD's name! Did it on purpose, laughed! Why? World, martha jane walters  WAS DEMON POSSESSED! The low whore lived backwards! Lived for satan! Slithered Eighty-Eight Years, uprooting, destroying, then laughing. Why? PERVERTED! GOD released that low whore over to a reprobate mind , early in her long life.

So, why did WE take  it so long? "For it is written." Some of US have to go through such before WE can be DELIVERED!

I'm DELIVERED from martha and her kind. Thirty-eight years ago I was"heavy with child". I weighed in at one hundred and ninety-five pounds. I gained Eighty-five pounds while pregnant at age thirty -two. I was miserable!  Not only did I accidentally marry a "Homosexual", the nigga turned about to be a Stone FAGGOT! A STONE , IGNORANT,  JEZEBEL FAGGOT!!!

Yes World, I messed around and married a Maggot/ Faggot , just like My "mother". Like martha, the low whore never earned a degree form any college or university. Both too dumb , too lazy and too immoral. Both resorted to the same solution; LIE! Not only always LIES, always "cut the demonic fool" , when you  get caught or don't get your way.

Both THIEVES!  World, those two imps would and could steal butter out of a biscuit.

Both sadistic. For some reason, killing martha never crossed My mind. But, savagely blowing that FAGGOT's brains out , was a tantalizing desire,  that I may still carry.  Yes,  that low whore delighted in treating Me like Celie in the "Color Purple"! Why? JEALOUS! How do I know? Not only was he ILLITERATE! He was too proud to ever let Me teach him anything. Why? I was "Too Black and Too Fat"

(Give Me a minute World....I've got to refresh, I must go and pray....I must keep that evil mjw always triggered at bay.


I do ; "Count it all joy"! Every precious second! Anyone, such as My siblings, My Family ,  proud to keep that low slut martha and that thang I accidentally married a secret can "kiss My Black ASS!" Just how fucking dumb am I suppossed to be? 

"Dis NIGGA!" My brother, gone tell Me; "Stop talkin' 'bout my mother!".  That is your problem right there, living, lying and lovinng that piece of SHIT! That low life , fallen whore wasted Eighty-Eight fucking Years trying to prove WE were nothing, that s/he could abuse US, sexually, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially, FOREVER, and WE could not do shit about it.

Wait, s/he was right obviiously. I have been trying to reveal this low MAGGOT, Ordained Pastor for nearly Seventy Years. NO ONE! No one will help me. Why? They don't care. I get you not caring. Cool. GOD cares, and when GOD gets ready [HE] shall reveal all the Disgusting Swine like my BirthER and that "Thang" I accidentally married.

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!