Skip to main content

Mystery Train - Junior Parker The Original vs The King

If you don't have anything to do please listen to the "author", true originator  of "Mystery Train" vs the one that became famous for copying the musical style of a "Black" man.

My first thought was anger. At seventy-one years old,  am I  still permitting evildoers to steal My JOY? Then, The HOLY SPIRIT asked Me? What did he gain? Sure Elvis acquired fame, money, prestige, perhaps some power. But, how did he live? Was he ever truly happy? If so, why the drugs? Why the tremendous weight gain?

Did the man live in fear? Was he afraid to tell his followers to actually LOVE Black people? Did he ever want to scream against "White supremacy"?  Do you think he ever wanted to give credit where credit was (is) due?

Do you think he ever felt like a thief, a fraud?

No, I never heard of Junior Parker,  either. I too, falsely believed Elvis was the true creator, originator. I was wrong.

I wonder how Junior Parker felt? Did he ever suffer lack? Was he called "dumb"?  Was he deliberately diminished, forced to "feel" inferior by insecure, envious, jealous people? Did he turn to drink or drugs? Did he rage?

I know I rage! A stanking, immoral, low, common INCESTUOUS! PEDOPHILE! "ROOT WORKER"!  A Sad, sadistic, vacuous, immoral, pathological lying, bi-sexual, Color Struck IMP,  was allowed, PERMITTED , to claim to be my loving "mother" for sixty-two *********************IIINNNGGG! YEARS!

I had to take it! s/he was a fake "Christian" . Wo/man! Wo/man! Wo/man! Real "Christian" wo/men, WOG, do not sell "Hot Pussy" on Friday and Saturday nights! Terrorizing your dumb ass victims into keeping your secrets, is not salvation!

Wait!!!Please wait...that HORROR had the damn, demonic nerve , to blast Me with: "DON"T PISS ON MY GRAVE WHEN I'M DEAD!!!"

Wait, please wait, just a little while longer! s/he knew that I knew! s/he knew that I finally figured her sick, psychotic, MONGREL MONSTROSITY ASS,  OUT! Hold up! That closeted, protected , cotton mouth, lying , water moccasin,  RAGED! Knowing damn well s/he was a RAPIST! A MURDERER, a thief, etc, etc. , many times over.

My point is this, while My "mjw Experience",  was quite Horrific , I not only Survived, I THRIVED!

When You have GOD on your side, when You live in the Truth, speak nothing but the Truth, these IMPS can not hurt you.

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.