Skip to main content

People Get Ready - Curtis Mayfield & The Impressions (1965) A Lie is simply and artificial Truth

an artificial Truth, only accepted by fellow Liars, people, hue-man beings that are proud to live predatory, artificial , cold, fake, sadistic, envious, jealous , "Double lives".  Confused lives to be sure. Mostly miserable..  Why? (GOD only knows)

While I know your own "mother", "birthER" , should never be your greatest enemy but, the Truth IS, s/he  all too often, IS!  My "birthER" was not only My worse possible enemy, martha jane walters , was the true "Menace to Society"! Yes, the hell s/he WAS!

So what? I'm glad! What if that low, "root working" whore , actually loved Me?What if s/he had not stalked Me with a Vengeance for Sixty-two years? Had not kept Me confused always throwing away my "left shoe".  What if I had not been forced to fight an enemy,  that I could not see, had no idea existed? What if some real pastor had preached about, warned about "anti-mothers" instead of always begging for money?

What if pastors taught wo/men that "homosexuals" lurk in the "Church" , pretending to be "good wo/men"?

It is still terrifying,  I would have admired her and grown to be something , possibly worse, than her low ass, if the low slut had just shown Me "some real, sincere love".

Anyway, a Lie is merely an "Artificial Truth".  I can't do it. I won't do it. I will not lie and fake for anyone, for any reason. Periodt!

I didn't make Myself! Like EVERYONE, My "Color", gender, and "parentage", all an accident of birth. When you find anyone bragging about their "Color", you are dealing with an ignoramus. "Shun the very presence of evil."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.