Skip to main content

Ribbon In The Sky "Good Morning friends, loved ones, Children of the Most High GOD

Exhale deeply!
Let IT out!
Relax
Relax every muscle in your body
Yes, let go of all the pain you have been forced to bear because you were born into the clutches of the Sickest, most Sadistic , Abomination to The HOLY GHOST,  satan could create,  and force down the throat of the innocent.

REBUKE that Bitch! Curse that Cur! Reveal her! Do NOT wear  her Taint! Do NOT bear her Burdens!

Inhale GOD's good clean air!
Breathe deeply knowing that Unleashed Horror has waifed away from this good Earth Forever!

Waifed away! Vanished! A low common water moccassin , planted in the Walters Family by satan.
An immoral sick, sadistic pervert , planted in the AMEZ  (African Methodist Episcopal Zion)  Church!

Why?
To mock GOD, To sully GOD's name!
Yes World, my "mother"/"Birth/ER" , martha jane walters hodges, doster watson lamoureaux was dispatched to this good Earth to do harm, to destroy,  through a brilliant scheme designed by lucifer himself. 

Yes World, satan created a wo/man that dared to live in both Worlds, a "preacher" by day and a low Maggot Predator by night.

There is no excuse for good people of this World enduring witches, snakes, vipers, low life trash,  like  mjw,  and her favorite Flying monkeys, except they be willing.

I'm not willing. I'm not willing at seventy-one, I wasn't willing at one, two or three. Yes World, I have been Screaming to the top of my lungs, trying to reveal that sick succubus that birthed me.

Awwwwwwwww! s/he is gone now! Waifed away ....poof....finally vanished...flung into the outer realm of this vast Universe. Pray that WE never have such a creature to creep up in families again. martha jane walters, a KNOWN PERVERT! Mad! Raging because s/he was a PERVERT. A PERVERT that secretly longed to be, loved to be,  the sneaky PERVERT that s/he was.

martha jane walters,  a false preacher, a total fake,  a wo/man that never found the courage to utter one word of Truth , in her long, long, worthless life.

A dead demon that left such a strangle hold on her family , these NINE years had to lapse before anyone could  finally find the courage to believe Me, to sincerely help Me reveal the World's greatest Filth. An unnecessary secret. World, martha  jane walters was never more than a volunteer "nigger slave". 

 Pray that this World will finally hear Me and know that I am not Whining,  I AM WARNING!

Please shun the very presence of evil! Please never lie for LIARS! Please protect your Children!
Please do not silence the voice of messengers. Never honor the memory of sluts like martha and *r.

Do not ever lie, steal or kill. Divest of martha jane walters! Dare to rebuke that dead whore! Dead NINE YEARS!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Cleo's Mood/Cleo's Back - Jr. Walker and the Allstars "Study to show yourself approved"

Thank You , Heavenly Father, AGAIN!  Yes, World I am BEAMING! satan and his fallen angels remain mystified. The Truth is so am I. Made it to Seventy-one and,  one half years old! Thank You Jesus! Yes LORD , I do fully intend to enjoy everyday of this "Overtime". Yes, I fully intend to reveal that low life, common slut , that stalked me for sixty=two years with her stanking, lying, perverted rotting ass! World, it is obvious OUR World is overrun with far too many sick, sadistic, psychotic monsters wearing clerical robes, up preaching every Sunday. False prophets, of which my "mother", BirthER , was chief. Madame Watson was one of her many alias. Her real name was Martha Jane Walters and s/he was DEMONIC! Vicious! Sneaky! Deceitful! Mainly "mathy jane" was a manipulative WITCH! A Soothe sayer that only practiced on her own family.  martha was certainly Savage! A Monster, that claimed s/he could never be caught or revealed. How so? More than anything, marha u...