Skip to main content

I Want to Thank You

, Dear Reader, May this blog find you in good health, in good financial "wealth", most of all, may You "Know Your Truth". Do understand I must preface today's writing . I feel compelled to explain the extreme Joy and Redemption I feel , looking back over My long, beautiful life.

No, I wasn't born with a "Silver spoon" in my mouth. The low maggot whore that was forced to birth me, was so immoral, so challenged intellectually, the low whore delighted in secretly, clandestinely, torturing every life s/he could, for as long as s/he could.

Why? The low whore for satan volunteered to serve satan. No one forced that wo/man born with a huge penis, white skin, and straight hair,  to go down on graves collecting her "Goofer Dust" for decades! For her whole long life.

Who told that stanking whore to secure a license to preach after s/he MURDERED her own Daddy? satan! Yes World, satan was the love of martha jane walters hodges doster watson lamoreaux's long life. 

A life of sadistic , carnal pleasure. The life of a sneaky whore/prostitute/incestuous/pedophile , that died UNREPENTANT! A wo/man that died proud, died bragging that s/he wasn't repenting for SHIT!

Why? Demon Possessed! Why? Free Will! Her choice! World , the slut preached and prayed every Sunday , knowing full well s/he hated GOD! That s/he hated Me with a passion.

So what! What did the slut get? Exactly what s/he deserved, NOTHING! A bad name, an opportunity to ROT with fellow filthy dead maggots,  such as herself.

Why am I Laughing? Rejoicing? s/he hated Me! That is My blessing! That low whore opened My eyes! Not only is GOD good, GOD is real. How did I as a three year old toddler,  have enough intelligence,  to know that her hot soapy enemas was some fucked up shit. 

I was four years old before I finally told My GrandDADDY. No, I have no idea what GrandDaddy said to that slut. I do know the stanking whore went BESERK! Lost her filthy mind, cursing me, beating Me!

LORD! I'm so glad that Dead Slut is rotting away in the ground. 

All those that still fear that Dead whore , have to be just as Retarded, just as immoral, uncaring, and just as Lying.

Yes, I'm watching her "Church". Since they have never so much as mumbled about her, did in fact honor her. Yes, World, Simon Temple AMEZ (African Methodist Episcopal Zion) Church did honor her.

Question, how real can her fellow pastors be? How could they , not only fail to discern her for forty years but, fail to condemn her, still?

Nope, you shall not catch Me worshipping with such "Christians".

Why? I AM DELIVERED!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!