Skip to main content

Otis Redding - I Want to Thank You

BEAMING ! NOT SCHEMING ! GOOD GOT TUH MIGHTY !!! I AM MARKED SAFE FROM the low scummy , Maggot that always resented birthing Me! US! My Five fellow Victims! Brilliant handsome "boys", deliberately Ruined! RAPED BY THEIR OWN MOTHER!

Yes LORD, I AM Still Two Stepping on that  Volunteer Slimmy Slut , that stalked Me! US! Bragging! Yes World, That  demon possessed 'hoe would brag to her "Flying monkeys",  and fellow imps about what a great job s/he was doing, conning, flim=flaming, her OWN FAMILY! 

Yes, the skanky imp was always plotting, hating, blessing blocking while grinning in your damn face.  World! martha jane walters was the Prototype for Two Faced Miserable Prostituting "HOE! But, if you ever confronted her about her low, common SHIT!! The Bitch went to hollering! Screaming! Denying! Persecuting! Strave-ing!  Manufacturing Malicious Lies! Determined to make You a lower , confused whore than s/he ever was. Making you a thousand times more miserable than you were before you "complained".

World, martha jane walters was such a low, demon possessed whore, you better not bleed on her shoes when s/he deliberately, clandestinely,  cut your throat or stabbed you in the back. 
 
No! My , long, precious Life, is NOT all Bad News! IT is certainly NOT the "Horror Story" that slut martha designed.  BITCH!! Why in the fuck did you have Me, US, as muthafucking TODDLERS,  in the bed,  with you and your crow black,  Freak of a husband? HORROR UNLEASHED! 

Just because You got away, that doesn't mean you; "Got away". Low whore, satan's side piece, you were JUST TOO FOUL AND FILTHY,  to address , while you yet Slithered  on this Good Earth, pretending to be an Ordained Pastor.

ROT! You should have listened! You should have never lied! No, you should have never volunteered to serve satan,  just because you were born bearing snow white skin,  and straight hair.

Dear Wo/Men of this World, you can still love wo/men like mjw,  and closet hoe-mo-sexual , like that swine,  I accidentally married or you can STAND UP to EVERY eVILDOER, kin or Not!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE!

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!  What do evil doers do , when they get caught red handed? They RAGE! They Lie! They blame! They "Cut-the-evil-demonic-fool"! They cut, they shoot, bludgeon! Crucify! Mainly, they DENY! DENY! DENEY! Then they turn to extreme hate! They block you! Take all your fiends, foes and family. They laugh! They brag about how ell they are winnining. Yes, they love to pick on children, infants, the poor, the elderly and most certainly , all Messengers of GOD's Holy Truth.   They run for Conjure! Wo/men like my "birther", shake "Dust". Low,  fallen whores , like my "mother", would rather wipe their filthy, nasty, stanking ass, in a letter,  and mail it to her only daughter, before they will dare humble themselves and ever admit the Truth. Skanks! Low skanks! Refuse to read! Refuse to study! Thieves! Thieves , still too vacuous to know what they stole. They say ; "Misery loves company". Lies you tell; Misery, MAKES comp...

The Impressions - I'm So Proud BEAMING!!!

,  Yes LORD, IT is me, "Little Gwen" again. I just want to take a moment to brag on You. To tell You one more time of how proud I am of You for choosing Me. Yes, I know I was chosen to be victimized by this cruel, cruel , racist Color Struck World. "Many are called, few are chosen." No, You don't choose the weak, the faint at heart LORD. You don't choose people that get exasperated at the drop of a hat and go to flinging, spewing and blaming. Dredging up "Guilt", psychologically crucifying the innocent, the infirm, those too weak or too young to fight back. Yes, that is what the holier than thou, sanctimonious, self-righteous, judgmental, know everything, got all the money snobs ,did to My Jesus. Hung him on a cross! Bludgeoned him! Beat him until they got tired, ripped the skin off of his back with a cat of nine-tails.  Killed any and everybody that told on them. If you claimed you loved Jesus two thousand years ago, they cut you head off, put it ...

Soothe Me I read to you while I was pregnant

Isn't that worth something? I did not date ! I thought I was being celibate, a good "Christian". I was trying to go into Television, I wanted to be a WRITER! No, not so much for the money and fame. I really had (have) a message. I really do believe that "WE SHOULD LOVE YE ONE ANOTHER ..." I DO KNOW FOR A FACT, LYING ONLY LEADS TO MORE LYING, MORE HATRED, MORE ANGER, MORE RESENTMENT. Yes! I AM RAGING! That EMPTY IMP, that closet "homosexual", that low life ignorant predator that left me PENNILESS! DEVASTATED!  Gave you reason to hate and resent me. All I can say is, YOU'RE WRONG! Rudeness, crude mean remarks don't show strength. Discouraging "loved ones" out of envy and jealousy shall never permit your JOY BELL TO RING.