Skip to main content

Gerald Levert, Brian McKnight, Teddy Pendergrass, Alexander O'Nea | 80S ...YES!!!

YES!!! The GOD I know is AWESOME! If you still don't know that Fact, that is your problem.

"As a wo/man thinketh in her heart, so is s/he." 

IT is another beautiful, GOD Blessed day ,here in Los Angeles, truly a city of Angels. Yes, Children of the Most High GOD, dreams do come true. Never forget, "No weapon formed against you shall ever prosper."

For ever "Action" there is an equal and opposite reaction. Born into the clutches of a wo/man so sick, sadistic, and demon possessed, the low whore for satan never ceased from vexing, plaguring Me, US.  Never! Not one fucking day on this good Earth was that wo/man named martha jane walters , ever a good person.  No, not by accident. mathy jane walters rejected GOD! Sure s/he accepted the unearned platitudes.  The low , sick, sadistic whore for satan gladly played the part, having zero interest in GOD , other than to fleece,

 People like my birthER shall always be the lat to ever tell the Truth about anything. That evil, diabolical creature , martha jane walters can be traced back to the little girl that smashed a small puppy between bricks. I fear s/he was severely beaten for that "act" of extreme cruelty. Ironically , all the beatings that creature was made to suffer , only mad her worse, a better Mongrel Monstrosity.

Yes, I know I can trace my birthER back to Artemus (Team) Walters, my grandfather's father. I heard he was one Muthafucker! Stayed strapped, carried guns and a "Hawkbill knife". Yes, I heard he gladly slayed many a sorry nigga and got clean away. Why> One reason he was "mixed", " considered "colored'.  Tall, handsome, built, "race", who knew? He looked like a white Indian. He was married to a fierce white African wo/man.

There may be a lot of families that suffered at the hands of evil racists. The story is "different" when you come from "stock" too "light" to be considered  true "niggers" but, too dark to be "white".

While my great grandfather was found to be quite vicious and angry toward most of his fellow man, he had to have some good qualities, after all he was my GrandDADDY's father,

I did hear about his hot temper and willingness to kill anyone that he thought wanted to die, I never heard that he was a Liar. "Color struck", yes. Greedy? No. Whorish? Yes. Fake> No. He proclaimed his deep hatred for all dark skinned people, loudly.

Was he paternalistic? Yes. Did he live a fascinating life as a tenant farmer in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries? Was IT character or Color? Was it a little of both? 

BEAMING IN THE BACKFIRE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE BOOK OF ROME Glory Glory, Since I've Laid My Burdens Down

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Yes, I laid my burden down. What was my "Burden", what was the "Thorn in my thigh"? My very own "mother". Yes, WORLD, HORROR UNLEASHED! A born demon. A creature the Walters family was not prepared for.  A family fresh out of Slavery, had no concept of Legion in the flesh. Seriously, who knew an infant could be born DEMON POSSESSED? GOD! The HOLY SPIRIT! The Spirit that has always walked with me, led, guided and protected Me, US! Dear family, We have nothing to be ashamed of! Rejoice because you can be sure that demon possessed wo/man meant to do far worse. Far, far worse, a million times worse. Born with a beautiful face, white skin, "good hair",  deceitful and clever enough to cloak her sick, sadistic Filth and  Perversion by PRETENDING   to love GOD. Always ready to slather her fake, phony "love" , on all the unwanted children s/he birthed alive. Forget the countless number s/he destroyed , they don't co

I Like The Way You Love Me "HAVING MY SAY"

"ONCE MO' and again LAWD! "  Here I am on my knees, begging, needing 'nother faber (favor). Yes, I done messed up again!  Found myself in deep trouble , again! Well, that is what that low slut, that birthed me, martha jane walters, thought, believed, preached and claimed that was the only life I deserved to live! Why? Said I was a just a " luddle black bastard", a "crumb snatcher". Yes, that low whore for satan claimed that her "color" and hair texture , proved s/he was Blessed! Could do anything s/he fucking pleased, as long as s/he pleased,  and never get caught. And if s/he got caught, you would fucking "Rue the day" , you opened your fucking, dumb ass mouth,  to complain. HORROR UNLEASHED! So What!? That low slutty,  mathy jane , got exactly what s/he deserved! Died in Disgrace! A fucking Coward! A low life, lying, envious, jealous, greedy, carnal, despicable imp!  There is no excuse for so called "Christians" like

Marvin Gaye - Just like Music (Music Feel The Soul)

Just like Music the Righteous, Honest, Authentic Heart,  is Fluid, totally FREE!  No! IT is not too hard to get (obtain) Actually IT is too easy,  because IT is Free! IT is just like an Innocent Child! [DO MY CHILDREN NO HARM! NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!] DO RUN AHEAD AND WARN! You are Obligated! You are Commanded! Do Not Spit in GOD's Eye just because you can. Stop! Stop deliberately running down the wrong Path for all of the wrong reasons GOD gave you Now, Give Back! Lift! Care! Love! Sincerely! Authentically! Now, BEAM!!!